[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
Helmet (Zombies and Stone Golem)
Colors: 3B/R
Raise Zombies and Stone Golem linked to Feeding Frenzy, Meat Shield.

Feeding Frenzy *and* Meat Shield?

Is this a four-link or 2 two-links?
"
Rezanow wrote:
"

4 link
"
Frauztea wrote:
"
Rezanow wrote:
"

4 link

Don't the Aggressive and Defensive stances work against each other?

EDIT: Quote from GGG...

"
If minions are both Aggressive and Defensive, those effects cancel out, returning the minions to their original behaviour. All other bonuses from the support gems still apply.
Last edited by Rezanow on Apr 21, 2021, 11:51:12 PM
"
If minions are both Aggressive and Defensive, those effects cancel out, returning the minions to their original behaviour. All other bonuses from the support gems still apply.

You are correct!

It makes them act with normal AI, but makes them tankier and still proc feeding frenzy.

Normal AI is preferable to aggressive AI for bodyblocking.

Hope this answers your question :)
just one question, how the build sustain the ultimatum? is it tanky and and enough dmg to run through this content consider you invest minimal to midrange to the build.
Thanks
What is dead may never die!
"
intothefiord wrote:
just one question, how the build sustain the ultimatum? is it tanky and and enough dmg to run through this content consider you invest minimal to midrange to the build.
Thanks

i'm nearly immortal with my variation :) feel free to check my character.
Hello, Just got lvl 91 on build and so far its amazing.
I see some people got it even further on previous leagues with very OP helmets.

But besides pierce almost none of you uses LMP/GMP. I use LMP for clearing, on ultimatums its super usefull in my opinion. Dont you guys struggle with clear without LMP, only using pierce ? I see that it allows you to put another nice DPS increase support jewel but still how do you flow with it ?
just switched to the MOM/Agnostic variant...more survivability there. Plus grabbed a better wand, its enough to go to red maps. Besides that, I just added a few points for mana in the passive tree (Deep thougts node), Its better for mana management and sustain. Took a better amulet, it allowed me to change abyss jewels : got better stats, especially the "minions have x% chance to hinder enemies on hit with spells", which is really useful. Will try to switch pierce/GMP later, because even with pierce, I kick the ass of every ultimatum round on my way..
Look at what i got xD

Corrupted it in temple. There is none on the market 21% 20-23%
Finally I got the Tabula Rasa.

What gems do you recommend me to put there?.

Thx :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info