[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
FarVision wrote:

I think my profile is public

It's not, kkkk
... and apparently, Maps now hide in pots
is this a new thing? I've had a few drop from random smashing. I am very map thin this league and pushing harder than I ever have in the past.

What's a good AOE to drop in a spare slot? I am not hitting these with my staff.

Still getting my defense up. This is the stat before any flask, just Bone offering + Tempest shield active. Now I can tank Guardians with the most nasty map mods :D

Getting block cap without Glancing blow is very difficult. Need to find a better shield.
Last edited by camapngu133 on May 17, 2021, 7:18:41 PM
"
FarVision wrote:
is this a new thing? I've had a few drop from random smashing. I am very map thin this league and pushing harder than I ever have in the past.

What's a good AOE to drop in a spare slot? I am not hitting these with my staff.

Exalts too, had them drop in delve for me.

Flame dash is what I use for pot breaking
Last edited by DarkNommer on May 18, 2021, 2:20:40 AM
Can someone look at my gear and tree set up and see what they would purchase to improve:

1. damage
2. survivability

I still need one trial to get the last ascendancy.

Thank you.

Character is _Malgor_Spectre_ (swapped my spectre build to this)
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
Last edited by rsalty on May 18, 2021, 3:19:24 PM
"
DarkNommer wrote:
"
FarVision wrote:

Exalts too, had them drop in delve for me.

Flame dash is what I use for pot breaking

Awesome idea!
Thanks
"
camapngu133 wrote:

Still getting my defense up. This is the stat before any flask, just Bone offering + Tempest shield active. Now I can tank Guardians with the most nasty map mods :D

Getting block cap without Glancing blow is very difficult. Need to find a better shield.

I'm not sure - being a newbie in this - but that current setup and gear must be hugely expensive. Kudos to a great character.
Casual Player - who likes microtransactions and hideouts.
Has anyone tried to use The surrender shield on this build? is it viable or it is better to get a rare shield with the life blocks?
"
spiraledge wrote:
Has anyone tried to use The surrender shield on this build? is it viable or it is better to get a rare shield with the life blocks?

Rare shield will always be better. Being able to get % heal on block, +2 max res and/or Spell Block is huge for survivability.
Hey guys how do you cast any spell when you equip enlighten+auras? It doesn't matter how many mana i get, i have a lvl 2 enlighten and 1200 mana but i run out of mana when i activate vitality+skitter+zealotry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info