Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

RIP Necromancers :(
I hope you someday realize that builds that "move above your acceptable top end level of power" are the builds that can keep a player like me, who hates leveling a new character, engaged with a league for more than 1/3 of the period a league lasts.

The aura stacker with a 30-50ex investment was on par if not less powerful than the meta builds (build that can clear all content by this time) with the same budget, but the fact that you can add hundreds of ex into it, and it keeps getting better and better make players want to push it event after all content is done.

Most meta build that have "acceptable top end" after a 30-50ex investment, even if you put 1000ex in them they will get maybe twice as good but usually less, so why would a player bother doing that. Maybe for content for youtube, where they can cry about the fact that aura stacker scales better with the 1000ex than the "honorable" build they are playing.

So what are the options in this case. Mindlessly farm the same content over and over to get a 3% improvement to your build every few days, or start a new char. No ty.

I've played aura stacking 2 times now. Never had the currency to take it over the top. But having this options to always improve it in a meaningful way, made pe play a lot longer than usual in a league.

You have delve levels that are unreachable for most players because almost no normal build can get to the point of power.

If anything you luckily stumbled over a build that showed a way to keep players engaged for longer if they don't want to re-roll, but you decided to kill that potential. The build will now be on par with the other build on top end as well, and will be viable still, if lots of players will ignore it and the jewels will drop in price, but looks to me like a wasted good thing ...

Anyway looks like a good league altogether. Hope I'll get 4-5 weeks out of it if I'm lucky to pick a good build for it.

i have no clue what these people are doing anymore. I mean they literally nerfed the entire necromancer to the ground because no one will play spectres/golems anymore. I mean ffs the build isnt op at all, i can even understand syndicate ops that were bugged beeing fixed but the attack and hp nerfs are insane and on top of that elementalist lost insane golem damage so they just decided to completely obliterate a entire class. Nice.

Now the entire league will be assassins/ deadeyes and nothing else.
More nerfs for minions mh? So can we just delete the minion stuff right now? If you don't want it to be viable, just throw it into the void.
"
IepureBarbar wrote:
"
morfeablack wrote:

Soo youre complaining about the fact that you cant afk in red blighted maps and have enough dps to 1 shot sirus?

Thats very cute, they should nerf minions much more than they did now, they are still op af so stop crying.

The game is made to be finished with 2 mil dps, losing 20m out of 60m is no big deal

wanst there a build from gaz whith like +300 mil dps on spectres...20 nerf is a joke
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
wouldn't be easier to just cap aura effect rather than destroy cluster jewels? i mean maybe 150% cap would be enough to do a good char but not for a mega broken one(above 300% aura effect) and still be viable for another playstyles or using outside aurastackers (yes, i did one on ssf heist and is ridiculous overpowered without voices because could't drop a single one on 30 simus XD).

respecting minions changes, i would rather prefer nerf op spectres rather than the gem itself but i think is still viable. carrion golems were very op with no investment too
No idea what to play anymore after reading this :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
KGabQr wrote:
Replica Alberon’s Warpath 80 STR???????? WHAT THE F*** GGG!!!!!
YOU BAD BALANCE F--*!!!!
BAD BALANCE FULL!
SUCKS GAME!
I HATE GGG, I WANT REFUNDS MONEY!

Calm down Grigor.
Typical "balance"

"We barely reworked some stuff and nerfed every other ascendancy"

"You dare to have fun with a build on Standard?! now we going to chop your legs off"
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Is it truly enough to kill aura stackers? I mean they should be still some of the strongest builds, they will simply be twice as fragile and have their dps halved... I still don't see a hard cap for the %aura effect... and I know someone will come up with something to make up for the nerf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info