Ritual Challenge Rewards

HYPE for the hideout
another 40/40 boissss
WAKE THE F*** UP, EXILE! WE HAVE AN ATLAS TO BURN.
Time to get at least 36/40 Cx
Even if the ho was free would you use it? Personally, hell no. It’s great they made a ho a reward but the design is completely uninspiring. Guess my taste is just too refined for free stuff. My bad.
:(
Epic challenge reward for 36. Best one since the Blight helmet
Le Toucan Will Return
They are all nice rewards deserving of their respective challenges.

If I'm going to nitpick, I don't like the candles on the character effect. It might be distracting in other effects on your character like charges or other skill/buff effects.

Though I would like to get that Hideout, that might not be possible for me because of my new goal to exclusively just play SSF since Flashback & onwards, and with my "casual" limited gaming time.

But let's see what the actual challenges are & if the actual league will be "fun" to play that will give me a reason to stick around more.
Finally something different for 36
Hopefully I can still keep to 40/40!
IGN: JerleNOVA
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
Ripped 760pdps bow 16 Aug 2020 - 16 Aug 2020
So, we just need to complete 40 challenges to get the rewards ?
"
AllGamer wrote:
So, we just need to complete 40 challenges to get the rewards ?

no, they are given at 12, 24, and 36 as shown in the vid. if you want the very last component of the trophy so that you have a complete tall and highly respected trophy for your hideout, you can go for 40. Me I'm likely to shoot for 36. 40 is more of a commitment than I usually have the energy for!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info