Ritual Challenge Rewards

HYPE for the hideout
another 40/40 boissss
ULTRA
Time to get at least 36/40 Cx
Even if the ho was free would you use it? Personally, hell no. It’s great they made a ho a reward but the design is completely uninspiring. Guess my taste is just too refined for free stuff. My bad.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Epic challenge reward for 36. Best one since the Blight helmet
Le Toucan Will Return
They are all nice rewards deserving of their respective challenges.

If I'm going to nitpick, I don't like the candles on the character effect. It might be distracting in other effects on your character like charges or other skill/buff effects.

Though I would like to get that Hideout, that might not be possible for me because of my new goal to exclusively just play SSF since Flashback & onwards, and with my "casual" limited gaming time.

But let's see what the actual challenges are & if the actual league will be "fun" to play that will give me a reason to stick around more.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Finally something different for 36
Hopefully I can still keep to 40/40!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
So, we just need to complete 40 challenges to get the rewards ?
"
AllGamer wrote:
So, we just need to complete 40 challenges to get the rewards ?

no, they are given at 12, 24, and 36 as shown in the vid. if you want the very last component of the trophy so that you have a complete tall and highly respected trophy for your hideout, you can go for 40. Me I'm likely to shoot for 36. 40 is more of a commitment than I usually have the energy for!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info