Ritual Challenge Rewards

Oh, shit. A hideout?
May actually try for a 36 for the first time ever...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Nice!
Yay now we can skip going for 36
nice hideout, i'll try for it.
Wish i could disable that ridiculous circle under the character and leave candles only :'(
wow nice
"
Yorouichi wrote:
Wish i could disable that ridiculous circle under the character and leave candles only :'(

My thoughts as well. More subtle, but adding to a theme mtx's are nice imo. Which means a hard pass on the weapon effect for me as well. Hate that I like outdoor HOs and this is a way to unlock one guaranteed. I only got to 36 during legacy and that took me so much time as a casual (including uber lab which has been a challenge ever since it got added, but is more of a chore tbh). And I even took a break during heist so I really have no excuse not to play ritual...

Damn, grind it is I suppose.
I've never gotten more then like 12 points, how doable is it for casual to get 36 solo?
Can we remove the candles and replace them with other stuff? Or are they hard baked into the HO like they are in Sanguine HO thus ruining it for any other concept of an altar? >:^(
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
awesome!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info