3.13.0 Livestream Twitch Drops

I ended up at 90% last time I checked the inventory page, but the drop never succeeded. GGG please :(
I watched a stream for an hour and a half and didn't get my wings. Yes I'm linked to twitch. =/
Same watched the entire thing, got no drop.
Sweet 4 hours of watching, stuck on 63%..

sadge event..
Same, Twitch crash...
So is there anything anyone who wasn't able to get enough of a breather at work to have this on even in the background until 3:15 PST can do now to get the promised drop or did I create a Twitch account for nothing?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Jan 7, 2021, 6:29:14 PM
Looking stream with drops 2h+ and where my wings???)everything included before drops.
Also stuck on 63% away, then "This campaign has closed." Nuts.
Was watching stream for almost hour after i came back from work. At the end i was missing 7%(so i have no idea how i didnt get 30 minutes that 7% was missing while watching it for an hour)
At first I couldn't connect my PoE and Twitch accounts because every time I was entering my code that I got on my mail it said "oops, something went wrong!" so I was trying that for half an hour. After I connected them (finally), I couldn't login to twitch! I was entering my user credentials correctly and the page would just refresh and I was still not logged in. That went on for half an hour also so when I finally succeeded to log in, the progress bar got stuck on 30ish % progress! I went through so much trouble to get everything working and still got nothing! So sad...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info