3.13.0 Livestream Twitch Drops

This is all on the twitch end from what I can tell. I am constantly getting bounced right now just even trying to watch Mathil's stream.

Don't normally cry about these things, but really would like these wings and have put in almost 5x the time commitment required trying to get them. Anything we can do GGG to claim them? Submit a screenshot to support with our current progress?
Have been watching on my twitch linked account all day. No drop. I guess that was a huge waste of time.
"
jddc78 wrote:
This is all on the twitch end from what I can tell. I am constantly getting bounced right now just even trying to watch Mathil's stream.

I completed the 30 minutes very early in the stream. The connection problems only started around 30ish minutes ago.
Is this working? I can't say I think it's working.
Is this where I come to complain about my progress freezing too?

Current twitch state, most of the buttons not there or not working.
yo I'm trying to watch Twitch for the lava wing but both on firefox and chrome Twitch is bugging solid... The streams crash or there is 0 streams availables for the whole path of exile.
same error for me
I've been watching for well over an hour but Twitch keeps crashing and the drop page doesn't even load. Will I still get the wings?
Watched the whole stream, still watching now through Baeclast, Twitch showed 100%, then bugged, no drops in twitch or PoE website to claim, no item in MTX stash in game.

EDIT:
Seems Twitch recovered, option to claim was on Twitch a bit after they stopped bugging out.
Last edited by Zerthifox on Jan 7, 2021, 4:34:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info