3.13.0 Livestream Twitch Drops

"
Warondar69 wrote:
Only a month ago that I decided to start playing Path of Exile with long term intentions, so I find this event to be quite amazing to say the least. Looking forward to see this.

Welcome and have fun!
"
So... I watched the stream from countdown ~50 mins and till Q&A, take my wings on twitch but... Where are my wings in-game? When will I saw them in my inventory?

same for me
Last edited by WesolyFarmer on Jan 7, 2021, 3:18:56 PM
"
WesolyFarmer wrote:
"
So... I watched the stream from countdown ~50 mins and till Q&A, take my wings on twitch but... Where are my wings in-game? When will I saw them in my inventory?

same for me

Same. My connections tab on Path of Exile website shows that I got the wings but it didn't show up in game yet.
where are my wings ?
Twitch says i claimed my wings successfully. Yet when i checked PathofExile.com, the site was down. Did that influence the delivery, its been close to hour or so, i still cant see them in my mtx-tab.
"
GongZigoton wrote:

Well, I had to re-link my twitch both on twitch and this forum, but now I can be officially Oni-Goroshi with Kitava wings... Probably it was some bug because of too much requests on GGG servers... Like on the start of 3.5 with quere of ~50000 people.
I can't find my wings. My account was linked.
Tuned in half an hour before the announcement. Still watching baeclass after the announcement and Q&A ended. Still no wings... Disconnected and reconnected the account and nothing. Why you hate me GGG?

It's the second time you've robbed me of drops.
Log out of your account and log back in. If it is not immediately there then wait a few minutes and keep checking. It took about 15mins after redeeming mine.
Need to claim your wings in https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info