[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Ad long as we don't have additional curse chest - flammability or assassins mark
"
majesthro wrote:
Ad long as we don't have additional curse chest - flammability or assassins mark

Assassin's Mark

On that note: it is now possible to mass corrupt amulets for +1 curse and anoint later. :P
Hey! I have one question: cyclone coc link ONLY staff? We use vengeance from martyr? Or i can link cyclone on body? And what we taking on 5L CWDT? Cast When Damage Taken Support (lvl 1) - Wave of Conviction - Combustion - Blade Blast - Culling Strike, right? Thanks!
Last edited by Nurs_aganist on Apr 20, 2021, 12:23:14 PM
"
Nurs_aganist wrote:
Hey! I have one question: cyclone coc link ONLY staff? We use vengeance from martyr? Or i can link cyclone on body? And what we taking on 5L CWDT? Cast When Damage Taken Support (lvl 1) - Wave of Conviction - Combustion - Blade Blast - Culling Strike, right? Thanks!

6L can be staff or chest. Recommend chest as it's going to be easier to color probably.

And yes, that 5L CWDT looks good to me.

EDIT:

Updated the Chest section in Gear. There is now a step by step process on how to make a very strong chest piece post harvest nerfs
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Apr 20, 2021, 12:56:52 PM
Since it's now fairly possible to get a +1 curse amulet + annoint, is there an alternative good mod for the chest instead of +1 curse?

Thx for the step by step crafting guide
"
majesthro wrote:
Since it's now fairly possible to get a +1 curse amulet + annoint, is there an alternative good mod for the chest instead of +1 curse?

Thx for the step by step crafting guide

%Life, +1 Active Skill gems

...just add more curses? :D I was on a tri-curse setup in the end on Ritual. enfeeble+flamma+assassin's mark
Oh regarding mavens orb...
If I understand it correctly I will lose 1 influence mod and elevate the other. How do I get the other mod back though?
"
majesthro wrote:
Oh regarding mavens orb...
If I understand it correctly I will lose 1 influence mod and elevate the other. How do I get the other mod back though?

You don't :D

Do Maven Orb Process BEFORE Awakener's Orb.

IE:

Elevate Offering Effect on Hunter Chest

Elevate Attack Crit on Elder Chest

GET WOKE!

Then you have Attack Crit+Offering Effect.

You can also skil the woking attack crit and likely be able to just buy an elevated offering effect from someone for cheap as well to same some currency.

Just got it for 8 ex lol instantly respeced again and did maven etc today. Am awakener 9 now and killing everything but got one question i played the build before dd was a thing. So why would i use dd now and whats the pro?

I'm planning on using this build for my second character and preparing the items ahead of time. Is this enough to breeze me through red maps and bosses? If not, what else do I need to buy?
Last edited by RewQew on Apr 20, 2021, 7:27:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info