[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

"
majesthro wrote:
Doing this build for the league.
Currently flying through story with spellslinger setup (although I hate it).

Thinking of moving to CoC as soon as I hit maps. How was it for you in regards of life sustain and accuracy? I looked at your ssf test run.

Did you swap pre or post uber lab?
Edit: nvm, your ssf pob doesnt have uber lab :D

yeah I swapped before Uber lab. Most comfortable time to swap is around 68-70 when the tree is mostly filled out for all the staff and crit nodes and after merc lab for Corpse Pact.

From there you just need a staff with some crit chance and damage (or a Martyr) and it'll be a breeze from there.

Keep in mind that the build is a bit squishy early in league before you get all the pieces together but damage should be fine.

i swapped over to cyclone with these items at lvl 69. currently farming low lvl maps and works rly good.
FWIW You can use 2xNgamahu's Sign for life sustain until you get the ES on hit watcher's eye jewel, try it out.
"
Superness wrote:
FWIW You can use 2xNgamahu's Sign for life sustain until you get the ES on hit watcher's eye jewel, try it out.

Do you have an example of this? I've tried searching for one and don't see a ES on hit.

Last edited by Puffalmp on Apr 19, 2021, 1:17:30 PM
Hi everyone,

Have I just discovered a perfect jewel for the build? If so, I am going to consider this as my second character

"
Puffalmp wrote:
"
Superness wrote:

Do you have an example of this? I've tried searching for one and don't see a ES on hit.

Try 'Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit' (while affected by Discipline)

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/8yGWGuV

"
Gymme_Axe wrote:
Hi everyone,

Have I just discovered a perfect jewel for the build? If so, I am going to consider this as my second character

You really want Overlord on your Megalomaniac
Last edited by Superness on Apr 19, 2021, 1:35:41 PM
"
Gymme_Axe wrote:
Hi everyone,

Useable to get the wrapped in flame before you get a proper medium cluster jewel but not an ideal one by any means.

Ideal ones would have Overlord + 2 good nodes.
Is this build with the full endgame setup comparable tanky to your Cremation Archmage was last league?

I was able to stand in lab traps, death beams, pretty much nothing was able to kill me. I need that again, lol.
"
iFx_ wrote:
Is this build with the full endgame setup comparable tanky to your Cremation Archmage was last league?

I was able to stand in lab traps, death beams, pretty much nothing was able to kill me. I need that again, lol.

Yes and no.

yes she's insanely tanky at full endgame setup.

But she lacks the passive regen/recovery that the Archmage has. As long as you're in combat she's got absurd levels of recovery though.
Currently im doing fine with my itemset. What im lacking is the stun immunity.
That gets me killed in trials quite often.

All Cheap Stuff. I added Flammability into my 5link setup as i dont have curse on hit ring yet - works quite well.

Any Input on Upgrade Paths? I was thinking of a 6L inpulsa - but it is quite expensive atm with 8ex. Glorious Vanity without watchers eye might not be worth it i guess it just gives more EHP without the ability to sustain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info