A Brief History of the Atlas Lore

I still miss the original Atlas storyline. The Conquerers one just doesn't even come close to feeling as satisfying.

I really hope that whatever comes next gives us some really interesting narrative again, and I also really hope it fixes the weird timeline chicanery a bit (Even just specifying the amount of time between Kitava's defeat and when we start the Epilogue would help.)
omg can you imagine a new endgame encounter.

do you remember how buggy sirus was on release and how he's now?
Ahhhhh, you’re such a tease
"Brief history"? Hello? Synthesis? That was a huge part of "history" for the Atlas you can't erase what you've made others experience. It's a part of the lore AND history now, whether you removed it from the game or not.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 29, 2020, 7:27:36 PM
"

.. reintroduce some of the ominousness that came with the eldritch feel of the Shaper and Elder.

.. more story into regular mapping with an element of unpredictability.

.. address some of the omissions and gaps in the Conquerors of the Atlas storyline, and build upon what was already there.

.. provide narrative hooks for the future.

Excellent.

Well done and thank you Nick.
POG
Ppl hating on current Atlas when is by far the best one to date IMO, shaper/elder influence was terrible, but of course if they can do better than what we have right now, im all for it.
Always lower your expectations. ALWAYS.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Let's get on!
Cool.

Just, please don't mess up map sustain when you rework the Atlas. Since Metamorph league, map sustain has been the best it's ever been in all the years I've been playing, and I'd very much like if it stayed that way.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Dec 29, 2020, 8:01:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info