They sought novelties from far and wide at her insistence, never satisfying her curiosity, her lust for conflict and contest.

those smaller orbs like like they have quadruple influence to them. Look at the 4-colors and tell me that don't correspond to the 4 conquerer influences! Hyped
Last edited by AShugars on Dec 29, 2020, 11:36:23 PM
"
darkdieter1 wrote:
"
SuperDrop wrote:
more alc shard uniques. nice. nice. could we get some way to upgrade current uniques instead ?

I dont get it, why are people so negative about things, it is a visual teaser for a free to play game, there's no details or anything,might be 5 chase unqiues (prolly not) but still.... how sad must one be to go to some game forum an spread his/her toxicity like that, if your not happy there's plenty of more stuff do to in the internet go somewhere else

leave these people alone, they might not be perfect all the time but they doing great work creating something that a lot of people love, and that brings a lot of joy, keep up the good work guys <3

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but I can't imagine playing any game like they seem to. Ruling out 99% of items because they aren't best in slot seems like an incredibly small, unimaginative, and boring way to play the game. Any game for that matter.

Imagine playing League of Legends and saying that the 150 champions without the best overall win rate are dumpster trash unplayable. Only the best is playable.

Or rage quitting a match of Apex Legends because you didn't find the gun you think is the best within the first 60 seconds.

Idk, I can't identify with it at all, and I like to think of myself as pretty empathetic if not at all sympathetic.
"
innervation wrote:
"
darkdieter1 wrote:
"
SuperDrop wrote:
more alc shard uniques. nice. nice. could we get some way to upgrade current uniques instead ?

I dont get it, why are people so negative about things, it is a visual teaser for a free to play game, there's no details or anything,might be 5 chase unqiues (prolly not) but still.... how sad must one be to go to some game forum an spread his/her toxicity like that, if your not happy there's plenty of more stuff do to in the internet go somewhere else

leave these people alone, they might not be perfect all the time but they doing great work creating something that a lot of people love, and that brings a lot of joy, keep up the good work guys <3

Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but I can't imagine playing any game like they seem to. Ruling out 99% of items because they aren't best in slot seems like an incredibly small, unimaginative, and boring way to play the game. Any game for that matter.

Imagine playing League of Legends and saying that the 150 champions without the best overall win rate are dumpster trash unplayable. Only the best is playable.

Or rage quitting a match of Apex Legends because you didn't find the gun you think is the best within the first 60 seconds.

Idk, I can't identify with it at all, and I like to think of myself as pretty empathetic if not at all sympathetic.

Im pretty sure players wants somth quite useful and fun to play on the long run. Not that lately introduced 1c uniques whats have pretty looks only, but useless in gameplay. Oruseful on 5-6 act only, then become trash.

Sure we all want engaging uniqs with endgame viability, whats includes good enough defences and offences in. Endgame means red maps+ and longer.

But to design that need to know howcurrent endgame plays.

In that case Im not sure GGG staff haveva picture of that, since all we getting lately is teasers of lowgame play. Whats lasts only several hours for manty of us, usually. Then those uniqs gone and forgotten?

For ex:
Where is the Maw helmet now?
They can't only create uniques for end game either. Majority of players never reach the end game in a league.

A plus i would like more players to realise that leveling a character can be a eeally fun part of a build. I once played a leveling body swap marauder. Funniest build ever to level up. Trashiest build ever in maps. But i still had the most fun with it. Deleted once i finished act 10 don't regret playing it.

Buy trash uniques that you think would be fun to play. Try and make a build atound it and go as far as the item can take you. If you had fun doing so the unique was worth it.
Nice design!
whoaaa Elder's wifu helmet?
Lets hope some of the new uniques are actually decent, it has been over a year since the last good new unique equipment (blight), not counting voices
"
ggEASYY wrote:
Lets hope some of the new uniques are actually decent, it has been over a year since the last good new unique equipment (blight), not counting voices

Expedition's End can be good ...
very nice, can't wait any longer. :D
I ahte atlas mechanics in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info