They sought novelties from far and wide at her insistence, never satisfying her curiosity, her lust for conflict and contest.

nice
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
darkdieter1 wrote:
"
SuperDrop wrote:
more alc shard uniques. nice. nice. could we get some way to upgrade current uniques instead ?

I dont get it, why are people so negative about things, it is a visual teaser for a free to play game, there's no details or anything,might be 5 chase unqiues (prolly not) but still.... how sad must one be to go to some game forum an spread his/her toxicity like that, if your not happy there's plenty of more stuff do to in the internet go somewhere else

leave these people alone, they might not be perfect all the time but they doing great work creating something that a lot of people love, and that brings a lot of joy, keep up the good work guys <3

Not being one of the haters, but last I checked "free to play" is a very successful business model when done correctly, kindly stop using the business model as a defense-argument because it isn't one. GGG's turnover and rate of releasing content is made possible by way of money.

Also, get of your moral high-horse please.
Last edited by Aktinium on Dec 31, 2020, 10:17:42 AM
"
darkdieter1 wrote:
"
SuperDrop wrote:
more alc shard uniques. nice. nice. could we get some way to upgrade current uniques instead ?

I dont get it, why are people so negative about things, it is a visual teaser for a free to play game, there's no details or anything,might be 5 chase unqiues (prolly not) but still.... how sad must one be to go to some game forum an spread his/her toxicity like that, if your not happy there's plenty of more stuff do to in the internet go somewhere else

leave these people alone, they might not be perfect all the time but they doing great work creating something that a lot of people love, and that brings a lot of joy, keep up the good work guys <3

i dont know man but you are pretty toxic over there. what happened ? :D
fk archnemesis.
path of exile: event horizon league. I know you guys like movies

edit: I need more tea
Last edited by blaculahax on Jan 1, 2021, 6:07:23 PM
Damn! this will be crazy
Ill take all the stuff they can give us...

Without the plentitude of unques, skills, gems, jewels we wouldnt have such amazing build guides as "The 22 Meme Shrapnell Ballista Build" or "3000 stronk" with es regen of 1 mathil / second...

;)
"Fixed a bug with the trigger gems that cause spells to automatically cats"
WHERE ARE MY CATS! MY SKILLS DOESN'T BECOME CATS!
Last edited by Ironravens_Jake on Jan 4, 2021, 1:36:03 PM
I don't care what modifiers are on that helm and how they don't work with my build, I'm getting it and wearing it.
Boots in the upper left match perfectly with Carcass Jack. Must get.
Could it be Hinekora the Mother of Death? I don't know much lore, but her title is awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info