They sought novelties from far and wide at her insistence, never satisfying her curiosity, her lust for conflict and contest.

Return of the Shaper/Elder orbs? Pls be true, I don't like sustaining just 3 of all the existing T16, I wish for more options to sustain.
The Hype is strong in this one...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Are those Armoured Abberath's Hooves ?! :D
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Last edited by InfinityAtEnd on Dec 29, 2020, 3:35:03 PM
Boots in upper left are toe boots taken to a Giger-ain't-good-enough extreme, which means I dislike them intensely. Your mileage may vary.

Boots in lower right look like they belong on a pantomime horse.

The mask is yet another Queen Xenomorph variation. I know the distorted predatory skull is a reliable horror trope, but it's definitely been overused in the gaming industry.

Studded gloves on lower left look nice. Properly armour-y, if you like.

Gloves on upper right remind me a bit of the Scourge unique, which is about the nicest thing I can say about them.

The orbs are neither here nor there. Odds are pretty good I'm never going to see them in game anyway.

So, I suppose it's not hard to see why these novelties didn't satisfy her. Maybe the conflict over whether "they're good" or "they suck" might.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Dec 29, 2020, 3:38:32 PM
Looks good from far, but far from good.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
HOW BOUT ENGINE UPDATE AND CLEAN UP?
These are new items?
noice
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I love the orbs!
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Woha more vendor uniuqes for alc shards! gotta get them all
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info