They sought novelties from far and wide at her insistence, never satisfying her curiosity, her lust for conflict and contest.

Return of the Shaper/Elder orbs? Pls be true, I don't like sustaining just 3 of all the existing T16, I wish for more options to sustain.
The Hype is strong in this one...
Are those Armoured Abberath's Hooves ?! :D
Long Live the Templars !!!!
Last edited by InfinityAtEnd on Dec 29, 2020, 3:35:03 PM
Boots in upper left are toe boots taken to a Giger-ain't-good-enough extreme, which means I dislike them intensely. Your mileage may vary.

Boots in lower right look like they belong on a pantomime horse.

The mask is yet another Queen Xenomorph variation. I know the distorted predatory skull is a reliable horror trope, but it's definitely been overused in the gaming industry.

Studded gloves on lower left look nice. Properly armour-y, if you like.

Gloves on upper right remind me a bit of the Scourge unique, which is about the nicest thing I can say about them.

The orbs are neither here nor there. Odds are pretty good I'm never going to see them in game anyway.

So, I suppose it's not hard to see why these novelties didn't satisfy her. Maybe the conflict over whether "they're good" or "they suck" might.
Last edited by Gruentod on Dec 29, 2020, 3:38:32 PM
Looks good from far, but far from good.
:(
HOW BOUT ENGINE UPDATE AND CLEAN UP?
These are new items?
noice
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I love the orbs!
Are you a US/EST POE player looking for a permanent home? Visage is looking for you! See view-thread/2899802 for more info!
Woha more vendor uniuqes for alc shards! gotta get them all
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info