[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Sorry, I missed out another question on my previous post. If we can craft the Elreon mod, we can remove the Clarity gem, yes?
"
abbadakoda wrote:
Anyone feel like looking at my profile and telling me how I could increase dps? https://pastebin.com/75cxaGMC I'm around 190kish pob dps, and I'm seeing people in the millions.

I know some rolls on my stuff is bad, but this is my first time doing this build and I would like to improve it .

Thank you!

Adding to what andayk suggested above:

1. Buy a level 20, 0% quality Elemental Hit, doesn't matter it is corrupted or not. Just take advantage of the cheap upgrade.

2. I am not sure about those rings, get the ones recommended in "10. Budget Equipment Details" and "11. Mid-Tier Equipment Details"

And I highly recommend reading and following the guide. Your setup is looks quite different from my guide recommendations.

P.S.: The accuracy andayk mentioned is referring to Flat Accuracy, not % Accuracy(Those are not very useful) Look for them on gloves/quivers/rare rings

"
Kaevar wrote:
And betwen Shamans Dominion and Dual curse, is there much difference in power?

It's pretty close when comparing Dual Curse(Sniper/Flammability) with Whispers of Doom VS Shaman's Dominion

Dual Curse > Shaman's Dominion DPS in this case

The endgame highest DPS combination will be Dual Curse(Sniper/Flammability) through Awaken Hextouch Level 5 and anointing Shaman's Dominion.

"
komitid wrote:
Hi Vei.

Since I am playing Raider and by having the "Dazzling Strikes", meaning the "blind" mod on abyss jewel is useless? So would preferable go for attack mod instead?

Hey komitid,

Dazzling Strikes is kind of like an early band aid since we probably won't have access to a nice Stygian Vise + Blind on Hit Abyss Jewel then. Later on, when we get a good Stygian Vise, we will rely on the Abyss Jewel's 5-6% chance to Blind on Hit(And also Taunt on Hit!) and move the 4 points from Dazzling Strike to somewhere else in the Passive Tree.

Sometimes, a Dual Taunt + Blind Jewel could be hard to find, in this case we can go for the Taunt on Hit affix first, and still rely on Dazzling Strikes's Blind on Hit meanwhile.

"
komitid wrote:
Also, the unique ring; Malachai Artifact, is not in the Raider's POB. So we will not be using the "Lightning Golem" gem?

As for Malachai's Artifice, I have decided to classify it as an optional modification(moved it to "31. "OneShotKill" Edition" in the guide), since it's not too ideal for mapping but good for bosses, so up to individual to decide how and whether they want to implement it to their build. The other consideration is also we kind of need 2 sources of "-9 mana" so not using Malachai's Artifice let's us craft the "-9 mana" to both rings. So by default, we don't use this setup.

"
komitid wrote:
Sorry, I missed out another question on my previous post. If we can craft the Elreon mod, we can remove the Clarity gem, yes? Thanks.

Yes if you have 2 x -9 mana craft on your equipment, you won't need the clarity gem.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Question from my side:

I am thinking about dual curse.
One is obvious - with annoint. But i am too lazy to click another button and cast snipers mark manually.

What do you think about adding Elemental Weakness to Frenzy and then dual curse Flammability and Ele Weakness ?

"
bartpio wrote:
Question from my side:

I am thinking about dual curse.
One is obvious - with annoint. But i am too lazy to click another button and cast snipers mark manually.

What do you think about adding Elemental Weakness to Frenzy and then dual curse Flammability and Ele Weakness ?

Flammability + Elemental Weakness is Option 1 in "5.2 Double Curse Option" It has the lowest DPS compared to the other 2 Option.

Let's say we want the highest DPS versus Shaper/Sirus level bosses with automated casting of both curses, you can try the new Option 3 in "5.2 Double Curse Option" which I just added yesterday into the guide. It has:

- Higher Shaper DPS than Option 1(Flammability/Ele Weakness)
- Doesn't require buying Awaken Hextouch Level 5(Just need Whispers of Doom anoint which is cheaper)
- Doesn't require 126+ Int(Level 5 Awaken Hextouch requirement) or 155 Int(Level 20 Elemental Weakness requirement)
- Automated casting of both curse, Sniper's Mark and Flammability

I think this option provides the best balance out of all 3 options in terms of DPS, Automated casting of Curse and requirements(Int, Currency) and would be my recommendation.

Last edited by Vei on Jan 21, 2021, 9:11:30 AM

just got this, is it any good for us?
"
keksik0061 wrote:

just got this, is it any good for us?

I haven't done any theory crafting on this so far so I can't say if it's useful or no. Maybe someone might have some nice ideas for it.

Congrats on the drop! :)

Now i know why more DPS might be usefull.

Just go my a.. delivered to me on the plate by 4 shaper guardians on Maven arena.

Hint: do not go there on yellow map with crit/dmg mods (especially with no defences and mana issues) :D
Last edited by bartpio on Jan 21, 2021, 12:49:54 PM
Hi, what do you think on getting "Divine Guidence" with he last 2 ascendency points? Grants good flat mana and some damage maybe? or it does not apply to totems? (transf. of mind)
Last edited by mariano0928 on Jan 21, 2021, 1:29:11 PM
"
mariano0928 wrote:
Hi, what do you think on getting "Divine Guidence" with he last 2 ascendency points? Grants good flat mana and some damage maybe? or it does not apply to totems? (transf. of mind)

Mind over Matter will kill your mana.
"
mariano0928 wrote:

Hi,

We don't take Divine Guidance because its "Mini Mind Over Matter" effect will make us unable to cast our totems when we stand on DOT grounds(Fire/Poison Puddles, etc) Especially real bad when in deeper delves, tight narrow areas and unable cast our totems!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info