[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Just want to say thanks for all the effort, and detail in the guide, it feels like I know what to do next and I don't get stuck after completing the storyline.
Is it possible with scion to go for the double curse setup option 3 without loosing the power charges ?
"
mystoom wrote:
Just want to say thanks for all the effort, and detail in the guide, it feels like I know what to do next and I don't get stuck after completing the storyline.

Hi there,

Very happy to hear that the guide was helpful in giving directions on what to do. :)

Have fun with the build!

"
Dolmiir wrote:
Is it possible with scion to go for the double curse setup option 3 without loosing the power charges ?

To utilize Power Charge on Crit Gem, that will require 5 Links which means moving the Frenzy Curse on Crit setup to the bow.

I took a look at your char, base on the gems you are currently using:

- Flammability will replace Precision since I didn't see any Precision Watcher Eye's used atm so Precision is just for the Small Bonus thus won't be a big loss to switch it out.

- Cast on Critical Strike will replace GMP(Anomalous Frenzy will do part of the job of GMP)

So Gem Setup will be like this

Bow(5 Link) GGGBB -
Anomalous Frenzy
Cast on Critical Strike
Sniper's Mark
Flammability
Power Charge on Critical Strike

Bow(Unlinked) G -
Blood Rage

Glove(3 Linked) RRR -
CWDT
Immortal Call
Increased Duration

Glove(Link or not doesn't matter) B -
Clarity(Or Precision if you prefer)

Boot(Link or not doesn't matter) GGRB -
Dash
Grace
Berserk
Summon Skitterbot

Regards
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Hey Vei, any advice on gear upgrades I could get that would make the final boss fight easier? Shaper/Chayula/Atziri/Cortex.. Thing is kicking my ass
For context I can do uber elder deathless and have killed maven already
Last edited by Beverice on Jan 21, 2021, 6:45:07 PM
which wathers eye should I get? attack speed with precision? I think i bought wrong one, even if its maxed on attack dmg :D..
I noticed on the PoB it says take Chainbreaker, but when I look at my tree it shows that position is actually Iron Grip? Could anyone advise?
"
Adjust91 wrote:
I noticed on the PoB it says take Chainbreaker, but when I look at my tree it shows that position is actually Iron Grip? Could anyone advise?

You have to buy Lethal Pride jewel(Akoya), this one socketed in jewel slot will convert tree node to Chainbreaker

Actually pob supports this, and you can see this jewel in pob and modified node as well.

Last edited by RawDamage on Jan 21, 2021, 7:47:46 PM
Any recommendation on what to take first on abyss jewel , blind or taunt for chieftain if I can't get a double one? (haven't found any decent one with life on a reasonable cost)
"
nathlar wrote:
Any recommendation on what to take first on abyss jewel , blind or taunt for chieftain if I can't get a double one? (haven't found any decent one with life on a reasonable cost)

I would go for blind.
"
nathlar wrote:

I would go for blind.

FYI: Totem dmg is fixed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info