[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
Kaevar wrote:
Did anybody test different amulet anointments? I am hesitating between Shamanistic Fury and Whispers of Doom. The second seems nice way to apply both Snipers Mark and Flammability to bosses, but not sure if it is worth it, versus simple totem damage improvement

The only reason to even consider Shamanistic Fury will be for the placement speed not the damage. But if that is the case, Totemic Zeal would be a better choice. But since you are Scion and will be using Might of the Meek, this won't be an option so Shamanistic Fury will be Ok in your case.

The DPS gained is from Shamanistic Fury is pretty terrible, it's like the Divine Judgement Notable, first look at it, Wow 50%! Looks like huge DPS gain but in reality, one of the weakest Notable.

P.S. Increased Totem Damage affix is currently bugged(Provides no DPS gain) which makes Shamanistic Fury even worse.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Jan 21, 2021, 4:32:45 AM
So I have tried to kill uber atzini with this, but didnt go well...at all :D, can we kill it somehow?
"
Vei wrote:
"
Kaevar wrote:
Did anybody test different amulet anointments? I am hesitating between Shamanistic Fury and Whispers of Doom. The second seems nice way to apply both Snipers Mark and Flammability to bosses, but not sure if it is worth it, versus simple totem damage improvement

The only reason to even consider Shamanistic Fury will be for the placement speed not the damage. But if that is the case, Totemic Zeal would be a better choice. But since you are Scion and will be using Might of the Meek, this won't be an option so Shamanistic Fury will be Ok in your case.

The DPS gained is from Shamanistic Fury is pretty terrible, it's like the Divine Judgement Notable, first look at it, Wow 50%! Looks like huge DPS gain but in reality, one of the weakest Notable.

P.S. Increased Totem Damage affix is currently bugged(Provides no DPS gain) which makes Shamanistic Fury even worse.

So that sound like Whispers of Doom would be the only sensible choice :).

Another question. In all Ascendant PoBs, top left passives that unlock slot for Unnatural Instinct, go through Spell damage instead of Attack Speed. Is there a reason for this?
Unnatural instincts deactivate all small nodes you have allocated, and grant you all small nodes you have not allocated.
So going to that socket by allocating the actually useful small nodes would mostly destroy the benefits of the item.
"
thomzon wrote:
Unnatural instincts deactivate all small nodes you have allocated, and grant you all small nodes you have not allocated.
So going to that socket by allocating the actually useful small nodes would mostly destroy the benefits of the item.

That makes sense, thx :)
"
Kaevar wrote:

If you are looking at Option 3 for Double Curse Setup then Whispers of Doom is a must, otherwise, Shaman's Dominion(More costly) and Master Fletcher(Budget but not too far from Shaman's Dominion) are good options, both which are recommended in "6.1 Anointment" in the guide.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Anyone feel like looking at my profile and telling me how I could increase dps? https://pastebin.com/75cxaGMC I'm around 190kish pob dps, and I'm seeing people in the millions.

I know some rolls on my stuff is bad, but this is my first time doing this build and I would like to improve it .

Thank you!
"
Vei wrote:
"
Kaevar wrote:

If you are looking at Option 3 for Double Curse Setup then Whispers of Doom is a must, otherwise, Shaman's Dominion(More costly) and Master Fletcher(Budget but not too far from Shaman's Dominion) are good options, both which are recommended in "6.1 Anointment" in the guide.

And betwen Shamans Dominion and Dual curse, is there much difference in power?
"
abbadakoda wrote:
Anyone feel like looking at my profile and telling me how I could increase dps? https://pastebin.com/75cxaGMC I'm around 190kish pob dps, and I'm seeing people in the millions.

I know some rolls on my stuff is bad, but this is my first time doing this build and I would like to improve it .

Thank you!

- On the tree: Unskill Divine Judgement (-10% DPS) and skill Master Fletcher instead (+26% DPS).
- Ditch your Ruby/Mana Flask and take a Diamond Flask instead.
- work on your Accuracy (you only have 87% chance to hit). Tree nodes Acuity and Farsight might help. Unskill Primeval Force and skill one of those instead.

That might already help quite a bit.
Last edited by andayk on Jan 21, 2021, 5:39:06 AM
Hi Vei.

Since I am playing Raider and by having the "Dazzling Strikes", meaning the "blind" mod on abyss jewel is useless? So would preferable go for attack mod instead?

Also, the unique ring; Malachai Artifact, is not in the Raider's POB. So we will not be using the "Lightning Golem" gem?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info