[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

I feel like im going to start with this because of a few things since i dont have a build and i did this last league

To start with this did do content pretty easy (other then endgame stuff) and is basically the same as a miner but less keys you have to mash

It can be used with a 4l

The only thing is i feel this build needs more damage to be able to do endgame content and still dies pretty easy with almost max dodge (both types)

Also the one upgrade you need for the helmet cost way to much id bet for the damage you would gain (couldnt test no one had a +4 with 1 white socket for sale) as i wanted 1 white socket to swipe in barrage for more boss damage
"
wotad wrote:
Between this and Enki new arc build super hard to decide.

The tree says 3.12 is that right?

The tree is correct. It's just a naming issue, you can safely ignore it.

My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
How important are those +1 wands? Don't see any less than 1c

In theory, if one had to chose between a weapon with +1 fire and a weapon with added flat fire (higher than Crematorium craft) what would they pick?
Last edited by Vague_Density on Jul 24, 2021, 12:53:36 AM
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
Vei wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:
So I decided to check my min-max in Standard.

Spoiler

That's some HUGE numbers there! Nice! :)

Found better gear!

Spoiler

Spoiler

PoB -
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/RQse6X1t

Well if you want to know how bad the nerf was,

Spoiler
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Vague_Density wrote:

It helps a lot later when we are in the Level 40s. I see you are at Level 32 atm, those Level 20 wands still work great for now.

Setting up a live search for it might help if you haven't. Otherwise just buy when you find the DPS is starting to lack behind. 1c is definitely still worth buying if we really can't find any 1 alch ones for sale.

That said, definitely consider going for that Flammability + Arcane Surge + Spell Cascade setup mentioned in the guide, it helps a lot with the DPS plus offer some Mana Regeneration also which helps when we start using more Gems(Especially with the 3.15 Mana Cost Multiplier changes). For this setup, make sure Flammability's casting cost is always higher than the mana required to trigger Arcane Surge so 1 cast of Flammability will provide us Arcane Surge's buff(Spell Damage and %Mana Regeneration), which means keeping Arcane Surge Gem's level low, around Level 6-8.

"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:
So I decided to check my min-max in Standard.

Spoiler

Well if you want to know how bad the nerf was,

Spoiler

Thanks, seems like its around 27% decrease in Game.

POB is around 33% after factoring in all the changes(Gems, Flasks, etc). Just putting here for those who missed my comment in the Initial Thoughts/Comments Section.

"
Vei wrote:
"
Vague_Density wrote:

It helps a lot later when we are in the Level 40s. I see you are at Level 32 atm, those Level 20 wands still work great for now.

Setting up a live search for it might help if you haven't. Otherwise just buy when you find the DPS is starting to lack behind. 1c is definitely still worth buying if we really can't find any 1 alch ones for sale.

That said, definitely consider going for that Flammability + Arcane Surge + Spell Cascade setup mentioned in the guide, it helps a lot with the DPS plus offer some Mana Regeneration also which helps when we start using more Gems(Especially with the 3.15 Mana Cost Multiplier changes). For this setup, make sure Flammability's casting cost is always higher than the mana required to trigger Arcane Surge so 1 cast of Flammability will provide us Arcane Surge's buff(Spell Damage and %Mana Regeneration), which means keeping Arcane Surge Gem's level low, around Level 6-8.

Thanks! Yeah I snagged one by refreshing the search between zones :) I'll try to wiggle those links in, Arcane does look massive. Any thoughts on opting for Frostblink over Flame Dash?
Raider or Ascendant (chieftain/raider) variant still a thing after reworks?...raider's perma phasing and chieftain's totem leech definitely helped last time.

Aint been able to start new league yet due to RL, but would like to try one of these.
Last edited by Zenshii on Jul 24, 2021, 2:24:56 AM
"
Zenshii wrote:
Raider or Ascendant (chieftain/raider) variant still a thing after reworks?...raider's perma phasing and chieftain's totem leech definitely helped last time.

Aint been able to start new league yet due to RL, but would like to try one of these.

They still work if you remember what to do with them. I have deleted all non-hiero contents from the guide since I don't have time to do a fully detailed version(plus continue updating them) and I saw some players followed the old info and gave up later because they didn't factor in the latest changes, e.g. No longer using Lethal Pride(Akoya) which they used and obviously screwed up the build.

One Key thing for 3.15 is the "Non-Channelling Skills have -7 to -10 to Total Mana Cost", you want to get 3 Sources of this for Non-Hieros, probably 2 from Rare Rings and 1 from Rare Amulet or Replica Conquerer's Efficiency.

Here's a list of the possible sources:

- Crafting the Mod on Rare Rings/Rare Amulet (Up to -7)
- Natural Roll on Incursion Rings (Ranges from -8 to -6)
- Unveiled Elreon Ring with the Mod (Ranges from -10 to -8)
- Replica Conquerer's Efficiency Unique Jewel (-9)
- Using Clarity Gem and Watcher's Eye Unique Jewel with Clarity's mod(Up to -10)
- Praxis Unique Paua Ring (-8 to -4) to Total Mana Cost of Skills

Regards

Cheers, Vei, thanks for clarifying this.
I think i can retrace what i've done last time, as i recall was ok without lethal pride already, i just didnt invested much in ultimatum league, but build worked.
Managed to go with a single -10 ring in the end, but used conq efficiency till later stages. Also did the inspired learning on right side, and somehow was ok into red maps even with below middle tier gear (except Frostferno which i managed to +6 it).

Anyway, ill give it a try (albeit not a very enthusiastic one due to patch notes).
Thanks and good luck all.
Last edited by Zenshii on Jul 24, 2021, 3:09:44 AM
"
Zenshii wrote:
Cheers, Vei, thanks for clarifying this.
I think i can retrace what i've done last time, as i recall was ok without lethal pride already, i just didnt invested much in ultimatum league, but build worked.
Managed to go with a single -10 ring in the end, but used conq efficiency till later stages. Also did the inspired learning on right side, and somehow was ok into red maps even with below middle tier gear (except Frostferno which i managed to +6 it).

Anyway, ill give it a try (albeit not a very enthusiastic one due to patch notes).
Thanks and good luck all.

Hey no problem at all.

Have fun in Expedition! :)

Cheers

Last edited by Vei on Jul 24, 2021, 4:01:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info