[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hi, with this build can i farm formed ( with quantity ) and shaper's ? on a budget with a investment like 3/5 ex ?
Last edited by danit0x on Jul 21, 2021, 7:46:58 PM
"
Donnie_D wrote:
Great, thanks for the fast patch notes thoughts!
The build looks still good I think.

Maybe an Enlighten helps with the mana if we put the 3 auras (Vaal Grace, Summon Skitterbot, Precision) in the boots?
(And swap out Vaal Haste or Inc Duration if we don't use the gloves "Flexi Gem Slot" setup?)

What do you think for leveling is the best?
Still:
1) Holy Flame Totem
2) Summon Phantasm
3) Infused Channelling
4) Combustion
5) Added Fire Damage

Infused Channelling:
Supported Skills now deal 15-24% more Damage (previously 20-39%).
No longer has “Totems cannot gain Infusion”, but can no longer support skills used by totems.
"
riverstomp wrote:
Estuary is now Tier 2 (was Tier 15)! This probably helps with gearing up the Frostferno in the early phase of the league.

This is big news! Where can I see the new map tier list?
"
jonojojo wrote:
"
riverstomp wrote:
Estuary is now Tier 2 (was Tier 15)! This probably helps with gearing up the Frostferno in the early phase of the league.

This is big news! Where can I see the new map tier list?

it here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3147480
so just a quick question... for the combat focus jewels you need both 40 str and dex/int (depending on the gem) to exclude that element right? I was looking at the PoB and it seems like the one doesn't have dex near it at all.

lol nvm it says total, meaning you can just have 40 str and it works... my bad!
Last edited by geekialrage on Jul 22, 2021, 2:07:12 AM
My lowbudget version of the build went from 3.3m total dps to 2.5m total dps.
About a 25% dps loss. This is steady state dps, so without flasks.
Calculated with POB ofcourse. Didnt try to optimize anything, just looked at the numbers after the POB update.
"
Donnie_D wrote:
Great, thanks for the fast patch notes thoughts!
The build looks still good I think.

Maybe an Enlighten helps with the mana if we put the 3 auras (Vaal Grace, Summon Skitterbot, Precision) in the boots?
(And swap out Vaal Haste or Inc Duration if we don't use the gloves "Flexi Gem Slot" setup?)

I did thought about Enlighten. That will let us use CWDT + Immortal Call(IC) at a the same level as current, 10 for CWDT, 12 for IC.

Will see how things goes, there's a lot of things for me to test.

"
Donnie_D wrote:

What do you think for leveling is the best?
Still:
1) Holy Flame Totem
2) Summon Phantasm
3) Infused Channelling
4) Combustion
5) Added Fire Damage

There will be some changes.

The leveling part of the guide will be the first thing I will update(Other than POB) since this is the part that will be referred to at the start for those using the leveling guide.

I have a version number in parenthesis (3.14) besides every Section Title in my guide. This refers each section's status. Once I have updated the Section, I will change it to (3.15)

"
danit0x wrote:
Hi, with this build can i farm formed ( with quantity ) and shaper's ? on a budget with a investment like 3/5 ex ?

I don't think it's a good idea to give an answer to that when there are so many changes/nerfs. I'll let the build proof itself through time and from other people's feedback and experience to determine that.

My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
its a very nice build. it just feels so vasted to not have a 4th big ascendancy notable.
weird it quoted the wrong person, ah well.

looking forward to using this at league start.
Last edited by geekialrage on Jul 22, 2021, 10:52:40 PM
updated pob and it's 1/3 less dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info