[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
Zenshii wrote:
From Patch Notes:

"Added a new “Prismatic” Gem Tag. This applies to skills which pick a random element to attack with, avoiding choosing the same element twice in a row. Elemental Hit and Wild Strike now have this tag."

Build dead?
If new "prismatic" tag means no more fire, ice, lightning tag then all damage increase from "+skill gem level to this element type attacks" aka Frostferno is dead in the water.

The Prismatic tag could be just an addition to the existing Tag for Elemental Hit, Patch Notes doesn't mention the removal of tags, so Elemental Hit might still retain the Fire, Ice and Lightning tags.

We should be able to get a sneak peak(Of the tag part) when Path Of Building is updated.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Last edited by Vei on Jul 21, 2021, 1:59:08 AM
"
Zenshii wrote:
From Patch Notes:

"Added a new “Prismatic” Gem Tag. This applies to skills which pick a random element to attack with, avoiding choosing the same element twice in a row. Elemental Hit and Wild Strike now have this tag."

Build dead?
If new "prismatic" tag means no more fire, ice, lightning tag then all damage increase from "+skill gem level to this element type attacks" aka Frostferno is dead in the water.

If this is truly this severe, which is no more Fire/Lightning/Cold tag, Prismatic tag will replace all 3, then yes, it is a disaster.
Let's just hope that it's not.
I personally hope that this tag will make player use more utility support gems that revolve around tri-ele, like Trinity support.
Relax guys, you are overreacting. If you've read the patch notes you would've notice that GGG is very explicit about the case when some wording or tag is removed from the gem. Since they did not mention any removal from Ele Hit or Wild Strike, it simply means a new tag is added in addition to old ones.

The "avoid choosing the same element" wording is also clear because it uses the word "avoid" instead of "will not". Avoid means it will try to if is has other options.

The build is fine (I think).
"
diablomig wrote:
The "avoid choosing the same element" wording is also clear because it uses the word "avoid" instead of "will not". Avoid means it will try to if is has other options.

It seems like "avoid choosing the same element twice in a row" already exist on the current Elemental Hit so I don't think there will be any issue that I originally thought there would be(Conflict with Combat Focus) with this change.

For those who saw what I wrote on the top of the guide earlier for about an hour(Already Removed) mentioning this issue which might break the build, you can ignore it. Sorry for the false alarm.

Last edited by Vei on Jul 21, 2021, 2:47:37 AM
Estuary is now Tier 2 (was Tier 15)! This probably helps with gearing up the Frostferno in the early phase of the league.

This doesn't work anymore right? I can't find crit chance in the list of corruptions on the wiki. Although, wiki is not very reliable so I hope I'm wrong.
"
TeddyMannen wrote:

This doesn't work anymore right? I can't find crit chance in the list of corruptions on the wiki. Although, wiki is not very reliable so I hope I'm wrong.

Thanks,
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
TeddyMannen wrote:

Hi, the Corruption still exist. You can take a look at poedb.tw (Link Below). It is a very very handy reference for the list of mods you can get on items.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

"
riverstomp wrote:
Estuary is now Tier 2 (was Tier 15)! This probably helps with gearing up the Frostferno in the early phase of the league.

Yeah that's a great news for this build. :)

"
Vei wrote:
"
TeddyMannen wrote:

Hi, the Corruption still exist. You can take a look at poedb.tw (Link Below). It is a very very handy reference for the list of mods you can get on items.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

Thank god! :prayge:
Great, thanks for the fast patch notes thoughts!
The build looks still good I think.

Maybe an Enlighten helps with the mana if we put the 3 auras (Vaal Grace, Summon Skitterbot, Precision) in the boots?
(And swap out Vaal Haste or Inc Duration if we don't use the gloves "Flexi Gem Slot" setup?)

What do you think for leveling is the best?
Still:
1) Holy Flame Totem
2) Summon Phantasm
3) Infused Channelling
4) Combustion
5) Added Fire Damage
Last edited by Donnie_D on Jul 21, 2021, 1:28:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info