[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

if you swap ele damage with combustion in your new build, you do more dps.
"
blastarus wrote:
if you swap ele damage with combustion in your new build, you do more dps.

Hi,

Combustion is already swapped out for Fire Penetration(Awakened or Divergent version) which is the best option so far and this has been reflected in the new POB.

Regards
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
cry

my frostferno +4...

cry
"
Djarkan_ wrote:
cry

my frostferno +4...

cry

Why cry? Is it because of the Gem Change(Combustion to Fire Penetration)? If that is the case, the socket colour can still be changed so no issue there :)

6 hours before launch! How bad does levelling with HFT feel since we'll be doing lots of pathing just for Acro/Phase Acro before we get survivability/damage nodes?
"
Vague_Density wrote:
6 hours before launch! How bad does levelling with HFT feel since we'll be doing lots of pathing just for Acro/Phase Acro before we get survivability/damage nodes?

i go for divine judgement and divine fury before go to Acro/Phase Acro and it was smooth bro
Last edited by Dassort on Jul 23, 2021, 10:33:24 AM
"
Vague_Density wrote:

Having used HFT to level this build for 6 leagues(Since 3.9), I don't really feel there is any issue.

I personally use the main HFT setup plus one of the optional additional DPS Setup(Flammability + Arcane Surge + Spell Cascade) and these 2 are good enough for my own leveling. There are 2 more optional additional DPS option in the leveling guide that you can add to your leveling if you wish.

The most important thing is to craft 2 of the Lv 20 Fire Wands(Throw an Orb of Augmentation or craft a resist on it after). Later on make sure to buy the 2 x +1 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems Weapon as suggested in the guide. These are key to ensure the damage is enough for the leveling process.

Other than that, I designed the whole leveling in such a way that we don't need to do any respec, which means there's those 20 Respec Points from Quest you can use and allocate them to some helpful Passive/Notables, like Divine Judgement and Divine Fury which Dassort mentioned above, then later respec to what the actual build needs.

Alright, thanks for the tips! Good luck to you guys on your expeditions! :)
Between this and Enki new arc build super hard to decide.

The tree says 3.12 is that right?
Last edited by wotad on Jul 23, 2021, 11:55:39 AM
Gonna start with this build. Thank you for the detailed guide :)

Have a nice league , don't let reddit kids ruin the fun to all of you guys!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info