New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

omg breach looks ssoo cool
They're fucking playing awakened. Awakened chain turbo GMP and shoot 86 projectiles. And it chains 18 times. And they also have the ability to fly because they have the flight Quicksilver adrenaline turbo flask that gives them the 800% movement there sitting there flying over the map, shooting all t
"
Shodman wrote:
its funny how much time they dedicate to create all those microtransactions but non to make a better game -.- this game is now BDO only selling and taking instead of taking and giving something good back !

good bye path of exile u used to be a good game !

What are you even on about with your extremely vague comment?
Nice, but where Delirium Pack?
💥 The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent
- Fundamentals of Chess 1883

Never buy mystery box - it's a trick to rob you of money!
Last edited by Desp3rado on Dec 17, 2020, 4:27:07 PM
"
Shodman wrote:
its funny how much time they dedicate to create all those microtransactions but non to make a better game -.- this game is now BDO only selling and taking instead of taking and giving something good back !

good bye path of exile u used to be a good game !

Good riddance.
why harvest over something like legion?
WOW! harvest one looks so good! Y-Y
Why don't you ever make a cleaner looking set with a chest/back attachment that gives you brought shoulders and no weird stuff that looks like my character has lost his mind and then some sticking out of it? I really want to look more like the guy that kills the ugly monsters and less like one of the monsters.
Its time for my wallet to lose some weight agein ;O
Damn this batch of packs is legit, nice work.
NERF AURASTACKER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info