She is near, and eager to witness your struggle

Woah!! Looks really cool. I wonder what that wheel with the league symbols in the middle of the trailer is all about. Reddit has speculated that it will be a new way for us to allocate what previous league content we want in maps without having to pay chaos orbs for the mods? That would be really cool honestly. Also, I hope it's not like rotating league content each month because that wheel looks like it's missing a lot of league content that we can choose? Hopefully, it's not an illusion of choice type deal. (Player Agency is a good thing). Either way, looking forward to the new content. Thanks for the teasers! :P
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 19, 2020, 11:13:16 AM
Mother of god!
POE 2 Ascendancies?
Mathils actual cat
Timing is of the essence.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Congratz GGG you've sucessfully made my trousers moist.
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Last edited by JackOfAllBacons on Dec 18, 2020, 9:38:13 PM
Legacy league 2.0?
Last edited by bogdanalexeev on Dec 18, 2020, 9:45:59 PM
I am intrigued!
So you randomly find a glowing purple orb when playing and it brings you to this new space zone with purple monsters floating around the platform, you click the device in the middle and your transported to some arena and if your lucky and don't die and kill everything you get parts/ fragments that make up the new end game arena map and Boss fight. The new supporter packs are based off the bosses in the new arena zones . 😂💪💪💪
Last edited by ePuff on Dec 18, 2020, 10:04:05 PM
So the wheel is to open harbinger, einhar, abyss etc uber ubers? PogU
Hm.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
Cupcake1337 wrote:
nerf aurastacker

Why not nerf the mobs so other builds can become viable ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info