The Endless Delve Highlights

It probably won't happen but this endless delve event has shown how much more enjoyable the experience is without having to do lab 4 times per character so on behalf of 99% of the player base PLEASE rethink the necessity of lab. Also, endless delve is so challenging yet so much fun that a permanent delve only league should be a thing in my opinion. It's difficult but really tests your ability to make build alterations on the fly, even more so than normal SSF does. This was a fantastic event idea and I'm going to be so sad when it finishes and I have to go back to doing lab and harvesting enormous amounts of sulphite.

(Copy Pasta from another reply as it's worth saying twice - especially the bit about the damned lab!)
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
The First Ziz clip is exactly my experience.

The aura stacking caused by the ridiculous HP of rare mobs is Such an unnecessary thing to do. It throws the balance off the table and just laughs at you with saliva running down its mouth. It's especially poignant in SSF.
Last edited by Sixtysan on Dec 15, 2020, 3:47:42 AM
Retarded streamer rip videos and lame linking luck. Also is dude dropping Tabula or frac fossil really worth it to be revealed in given "highlight" thread?

Says much what kind of "highlights" this game has to offer now. Kinda hoped for cool action but its just complete crap.

"
fobosollo wrote:
Retarded streamer rip videos and lame linking luck. Also is dude dropping Tabula or frac fossil really worth it to be revealed in given "highlight" thread?

Says much what kind of "highlights" this game has to offer now. Kinda hoped for cool action but its just complete crap.

Tabula drop context: he got linked Tabula, got annoyed and called that he would get one too, seconds later, he did.
Also, you pretty toxic M8.
I found an vendored an exalt, found a tabula 5 miutes later lol.
Cant say, event was fun i like it, but there are still server problems that sometimes kills fun completely. Doe lvling is way way way better then original, now that i think, after this awesome and breez lvling i have to go back in 3.13 and kill Kitava over and over again, makes me puke literaly...
Pls pls add delve lvling to the main game as alternative.
"
DarkJen wrote:
Pls pls add delve lvling to the main game as alternative.

You take all my applause with that post.
The worst part of this amazing game is the obligation to run all 10 acts forever to lvling chars.

Let us level up inside Delve, plz!!
Why are people making Hardcore characters during an event like this?! It makes no sense. The whole point of this is to reach the highest level possible to maybe win a prize. Making a hardcore character is like shooting yourself in the foot. I don't get it.
Welp, now that Endless Delve is finished, I guess it's go back to ignoring POE. It was super FUN while it lasted (pity I had to miss first 3 days for RL stuffs).

Please make this an alternate way to level, then I'll happily come back to play again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info