This weekend we started the one-week Endless Delve event and our players have already captured a lot of interesting moments of their solo journeys in the Azurite Mine. We've selected some highlights from this event to share with you today.

If you enjoy watching Path of Exile highlights, check out the GamerForLife Youtube channel with frequently published highlights videos!

The Endless Delve ends in a few days, at 10am December 18 (PST). If you'd like to participate, find out more information here.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Pog
Cool, but we couldve play 3.13 this friday if only...
Spoiler
w/e dude, i found Wolcen to play for a while or more
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Streamer RNG at its best :3
It probably won't happen but this endless delve event has shown how much more enjoyable the experience is without having to do lab 4 times per character so on behalf of 99% of the player base PLEASE rethink the necessity of lab. Also, endless delve is so challenging yet so much fun that a permanent delve only league should be a thing in my opinion. It's difficult but really tests your ability to make build alterations on the fly, even more so than normal SSF does. This was a fantastic event idea and I'm going to be so sad when it finishes and I have to go back to doing lab and harvesting enormous amounts of sulphite.
"It's time to espionagerate! Espionify? Espi- Time to talk!"
Badger didn't even open the other fossil chest.
So kind of you to link GamerForLife
Badger missed the other fossil chest LOL
How can GGG post this without including the The Endless Delve Theme Song?!

Made by Lolcohol: https://youtu.be/k-sofeeycpU
Pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info