The Endless Delve Highlights

lmfao Badger not even opening the other fossil chest
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
Also, endless delve is so challenging yet so much fun that a permanent delve only league should be a thing in my opinion. It's difficult but really tests your ability to make build alterations on the fly, even more so than normal SSF does. This was a fantastic event idea and I'm going to be so sad when it finishes and I have to go back to doing lab and harvesting enormous amounts of sulphite.

It's too build restrictive.

Just like all the Reddit people who complained they couldn't use their summons in an already flawed stealth league. GGG giving in and flatlining the whole concept as result.

Specialized Leagues are fine because they only last that short period them become a tangent of play in the core game that some builds will excel at and other won't.

I feel the primary issue is that not all (esp older) integrated league mechanics are equally rewarding.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
nerf aurastacker
"

Every unopened chest has a mirror...er a fractured fossil!
I made it in this race about 5 minutes.

Mayhem was too fun.
"
Nepenthess wrote:
How can GGG post this without including the The Endless Delve Theme Song?!

Made by Lolcohol: https://youtu.be/k-sofeeycpU

THIS IS GREAT!!!! Well done.
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
"
innervation wrote:
"

Every unopened chest has a mirror...er a fractured fossil!

Quantum chest mechanics, every chest has a mirror but you change it by observing what's in it.
Am enjoying Endless Delve. It is basically POE stripped-down, all-out endless fighting. I've never levelled faster in all the years I've played.
Would it be wishful thinking to have Endless Delve or a variant of it as a second SSF option? Retain the void aspect, but maybe include a crafting table.
Its kinda weird that someone risking every time, entering location with his character, sharing same prize pool with the guys who just pressing "respawn at checkpoint"...
I had good, if not better, highlights in my delving but I'm not a streamer.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Last edited by AbilityPoints on Dec 15, 2020, 3:08:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info