3.14 | Transcendence Elemental Hit Jugg | 4 mln Shaper DPS. 0.65 mln armour | NERFED

"
superpocan wrote:
"
stunvn wrote:

What do u mean by spell damage?
Damage mitigation don't consider spell or attack damage.
We just have 3 main sources of damage: phys, ele and chaos.

There are 3 mistakes in your approach here:
1) You shouldn't take it as a league starter, beacause it's difficult to achieve all the gear at the first week of the league
2) You shouldn't take chaos innoculation until you have all your gear ready
You need to level with life version and the respec.
3) This skill tree works only when you have your combination of transcendence keystone, divergent determination buff(determination for early stage) and replica dreamfeathers.

OMG I'm such a fool.

Switched back to life
Last edited by stunvn on Jan 22, 2021, 5:18:22 AM
What about mana? got the build copies missing the levels for 1 more cluster. 73 avail mana skill cost 62....doesnt feel to good.

also tips on getting to the 3.2k es?
"
vocrixis wrote:
What about mana? got the build copies missing the levels for 1 more cluster. 73 avail mana skill cost 62....doesnt feel to good.

also tips on getting to the 3.2k es?

Unreserved mana with 4 medium clusters is ~170

Mana cost with my setup in the guide is 49, it can be a little bit higher (as you mentioned) with other gems, but multistrike + essence sap annointment allows to sustain mana easily.

No special tips for gaining ES - you can even skip crest of desire, replacing it to ES helmet and linking divergent determination to empower+enhance

You can get more ES on gloves, because mine were 10-20c trash

More ES on jewels.
if i want to lvl up with elemental hit on the jug, what weapons is best until i can switch Trying axioms
"
mistereudk wrote:
if i want to lvl up with elemental hit on the jug, what weapons is best until i can switch Trying axioms

Take any option you want.
You need high attack speed and different attack buffs, like increased ele damage with attacks etc.
Hello, great guide and build, i have a question.

What belt should i use until i can afford The Torrent's Reclamation Cloth Belt?

nvm, found the alternative gear topic.

ty anyway.
Last edited by zDFlash on Jan 26, 2021, 4:52:01 PM
any ideas how to play it with wild strike?
"
xhamen wrote:
any ideas how to play it with wild strike?

In my opinion it's unplayable with wild strike.
You can't scale the damage of wild strike without 10-20-50 times more investment.
I saw guys, who use replica dreamfeathers with perforate, but they invest much currency in aura stacking.
Today with aura stacking nerf it's far harder.

I remember mbXtreme playing wild strike replica dreamfeathers with transcendence, but it was an aura stacking scion as it is with 100-200 ex investment and it was a godly clearspeed, but as for me it's too much, because I've tried to make almost immortal build for increadibly low-budget :)
Last edited by superpocan on Jan 27, 2021, 5:56:55 PM
Is this build even playable now? Saw the POBs and the ES is like 1.8k now, surely that doesnt feel safe?
Build just looks way too expensive even after the nerfs.. doesn't look that cheap to me anymore and would love to absolutely try this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info