3.14 | Transcendence Elemental Hit Jugg | 4 mln Shaper DPS. 0.65 mln armour | NERFED

I think it would be very nice if you added some alternative gear and support gems options.
In flashback, it is particularly hard to get a skin of the lords with the right colors, the boots, and the belt, among other things.

I've seen that you answered that in a comment on your video guide, but this would help a lot if we could see these options in this guide.

You could also mention this craftofexile link to help people craft their jewels, it's not that expensive: https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=146&m=alteration&am=aar&lv=50&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22468%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:1},%22478%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:1},%22492%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}&md=468|null
"
Ninichat wrote:
I think it would be very nice if you added some alternative gear and support gems options.
In flashback, it is particularly hard to get a skin of the lords with the right colors, the boots, and the belt, among other things.

I've seen that you answered that in a comment on your video guide, but this would help a lot if we could see these options in this guide.

You could also mention this craftofexile link to help people craft their jewels, it's not that expensive: https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=146&m=alteration&am=aar&lv=50&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22468%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:1},%22478%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:1},%22492%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}&md=468|null

Good idea. Thank you.
I'll update post with this information in some time.
There will also be an update due to 3.13 changes.
Last edited by superpocan on Jan 2, 2021, 5:16:04 AM
Hi, Do you think this build could be a league starter? Or it is more suited as a second character.
"
haze0 wrote:
Hi, Do you think this build could be a league starter? Or it is more suited as a second character.

I tried it b/c I really liked the concept and play the usual aura stacker god mode builds for safety.

Atm mines 85 and still "meh" at best in pretty much all perfect gear, I also had to level to 72 in a completely different generic sunder tree and then respec my whole tree.

The build works but it should be in the list of pros and cons that its basically a full respec at lv90 for it to work, its a piano build needing you to manually do multiple different skills and constantly spam 4 or 5 flasks.

It was just a 4 or 5 day run for me on the build, love the idea, really do, just way too clunky to play and the huge numbers are with every single buff and flask up which I really dont wanna do 6+ hours a day map after map.

Ignite also absolutely destroys you before you can even pop a flask, ive had a dozen deaths to random trash mobs just b/c they ignite and your health just goes to 0 before you can even flask. Im trying a remix atm with 85% elemental avoidances and 115% ignite avoidance but it sacrifices alot of other stuff and the builds still squishy with really mediocre dps.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Jan 6, 2021, 3:49:36 PM
Thank you for sharing your valuable experience!
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
haze0 wrote:

I tried it b/c I really liked the concept and play the usual aura stacker god mode builds for safety.

Atm mines 85 and still "meh" at best in pretty much all perfect gear, I also had to level to 72 in a completely different generic sunder tree and then respec my whole tree.

The build works but it should be in the list of pros and cons that its basically a full respec at lv90 for it to work, its a piano build needing you to manually do multiple different skills and constantly spam 4 or 5 flasks.

It was just a 4 or 5 day run for me on the build, love the idea, really do, just way too clunky to play and the huge numbers are with every single buff and flask up which I really dont wanna do 6+ hours a day map after map.

Ignite also absolutely destroys you before you can even pop a flask, ive had a dozen deaths to random trash mobs just b/c they ignite and your health just goes to 0 before you can even flask. Im trying a remix atm with 85% elemental avoidances and 115% ignite avoidance but it sacrifices alot of other stuff and the builds still squishy with really mediocre dps.

Strange thing about the ignite, you've noticed.
The only ignite, that caused an inconvenience to me - was a charged attack by Purifier, but it was about 2000 ignite dps, that was halved by my regen, so I had 3 seconds to react and to pop the flask.
Maybe you don't have your wracry up all the time? The build is based on the mechanic, the you always move using your warcry, that has a buff duration equal to your cooldown.
About spamming flasks: basically you ned only 3 flasks up at a time, and 2 others, if you've faced a really strong enemy.
About the respec - I agree - but not at level 90... I think at level 80-85, but you can still level with ele-hit, but going life version.
"
haze0 wrote:

I think it's not a league-starter, because it's dependent on some gear, that it's not easy to achieve at the first week of the league.
Moreover, we still don't know what will be with divergent determination. Also, it won't be cheap anyway, and that gem totally cost 70% of the build price :)
Last edited by superpocan on Jan 7, 2021, 5:04:41 PM
Thinking about playing next league as my second build is it still viable?
Aura stacker will be hard nerfed, so you will need a lot more of currency to make it work (if it"s still possible)
Last edited by Kayrigan on Jan 12, 2021, 12:17:17 AM
"
Thinking about playing next league as my second build is it still viable?

This build is a not typical aura-stacker, because it needs 4 mediumm jewels in total, but the stalwart commander nerf has been announced, so I'm going to wait till today's patch nodes to simulate my current version in POB and make some corrections if it's needed.
All-in-all, I think it's not killed, it will still remain tanky af, but will have less single target damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info