The Mayhem Events Start Tomorrow

"
Veksar wrote:

Who cares about it being voided or not. Mayhem and endless delve is for people playing leagues as the next one was delayed due to cyberpunk 2077 so what does it matter if stuff goes to standard or not? Keep playing your standard and stop complaining about something that is not a problem.

give this man a nobel
when i log in. i woke up karui shores. this epicly edited sea sound, this

i diddnt poop bed this time.
:edit of te edit. no, you shut upt. im not here to make anysense whatsoever
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on Dec 4, 2020, 1:55:07 AM
I still have no idea what build to run ! ! !

so many choices, so little time.
i dont have much character slots. so im asking

Can i delete character after first event so i can create new in the next event and still able to get prizes?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
amazinnng
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Can i delete character after first event so i can create new in the next event and still able to get prizes?

No.

Don't delete. Delete only after the MTX draw.

Read the original GGG post about these events.
Extend it pls it is most interesting and for one week it is not worth of my time, not even considering to install game again after heist nonsense.
Wait for mayhem come!
Great Event. More of that!!
"
za6i9ka wrote:
"
"
Veksar wrote:
I really wish there would be extended periods for these events. Like 2 month rotations of the various events that they have. Heck even one month

When it’s voided, there’s no point really.

How is there no point? I(and I believe alot of other people) never go standard. So it doesn't matter if its voided for us.

because having 2 months of this would eventually become dull and burnout would incur which is not something they want right before their next league expansion 2 weeks could have been doable and shorten the heist flashback cause lets be honest nobody is gonna be playing three weeks of heist again from scratch with only a couple modifiers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info