The Mayhem Events Start Tomorrow

Sadly this is voided event. Really 20 strongboxes or 20 ghosts doesn't change that much, in Heists we are getting much much much more stuff than 20 rogue exiles will give us :)
Im excited for the 3 of them but specially the endless delve one, gonna be hella fun and original ^^
Let's get it ON!!
Can't wait. Got my filter ready, my build prepped, and my energy drinks stocked.
I am hype trained.

Would it be feasible to do 'miscellaneous league' as a 7th zone option for this type of event in the future?

1 Legion
1 Blight
1 Abyss
2 Shrines
Onslaught
Beyond
Metamorph

The community has surmised that terrain generation wouldn't play nicely with 20 legions or abysses, but keeping these limited while adding onslaught/beyond/metamorph would be appealing.
My demi
Could be fun but voided league. Eh...

I'm hoping the endless delve will lead to some changes to accessibility of delving, i.e. other ways to delve other than through mapping. And also maybe there will be some tweaks to delve overall for future leagues.
"
jimi89 wrote:

I'm hoping the endless delve will lead to some changes to accessibility of delving, i.e. other ways to delve other than through mapping. And also maybe there will be some tweaks to delve overall for future leagues.

What does voided league mean?
Wish it were possible to prolong this. It looks extremely fun!
"
Veksar wrote:
"
jimi89 wrote:

What does voided league mean?

Voided league means that when the league ends, the characters and items will be forever unaccessible. They do not transfer to standard like they do at the end of the challenge leagues.

See: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/League

"
Characters used in certain races (notably Descent, Descent: Champions and Endless Ledge races) are afterwards sent to a Void League instead of being deleted. Players can't access these characters or their inventories; void characters can only be deleted or kept as a sort of trophy.
- here's my sig
Last edited by AcrylicHercules on Dec 3, 2020, 6:47:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info