LET'S GOOO!!!
why is dis sh!t hardcore only?
The event is bugged! READ HERE!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3046817
We're 4 hours in:

PC = lvl 70
XBOX = lvl 59
PS = 52

Loading times seem to affect the speed at which you can level.
console trade market disabled in mayhem??
UO Chessy - Ace - 1999-2019 Minax for life.
One man army, Atomic Godz, Yew gate large marble, Brit gate
UO hybrid - a chia pet/a terrorist/Ace
"
Souleus wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:
Extend it pls it is most interesting and for one week it is not worth of my time, not even considering to install game again after heist nonsense.

LOL. Heist was the best league in ages. Player numbers were through the roof. Don't expect to get taken seriously if 'i uninstalled due to heist' is your foundation.

That can actually be discussed, but then again...
I heard the best in ages before, it is a line that is very familiar to me. Heard it quite a few times already.
Heist... naahhh... Hhhmmm, okee.
I came to a certain point and then just jumped off the train. Not because i do not like the game, but some Mechanics in current League just isn´t hooking me enough.
Anyways, when is the current League officially over?? I´m considering to play a little bit more of Heist, before it is all over.

Sorry, but I have to say that this line which sound like... Yeaahhh, it´s the best league ever... Yayy. I can actually mention some Leagues that WERE better then Heist.
the (chin)bees knees
half of the mods are not in twilight strand (stronboxes, exiles, bosses)
why is this just not a regular staple of the game? Doesn't have to be every area, but have there be a chance in maps to spawn a mayhem mod. Would make the endgame so much more interesting and fun with basically zero investment on the devs part. If they can run this event, then clearly its not a server issue

I know there are scarabs and zana mods and stuff, but it would be really interesting if maps have other random modifiers that we can't see until we are in the maps. The game has completely devolved into running maps as fast as humanly possible and barely any real gameplay.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Dec 6, 2020, 2:00:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info