December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

Kind of lame that hardcore awards are shared with softcore players. Gives hardcore players less incentive to play hardcore in these events. Sadge
"
baev_os wrote:
I am really happy about GGG making these events. Especially Endless Delve, I love Delve and finally can go deep without worrying about sulphite.

But I think distribution of prizes is unfair. Going level 95 in standard and hardcore leagues is very different. Every league should have its own prize pool. By making no distinction between leagues you remove enjoyment of achieving something in harder than SC league.

What a point of playing this event in HC league if you only will feel yourself dumber for not facerolling enemies to 95 in SC league?

agreed 100%, everything about the events are great except this
Evento top
"
No, it's not possible to get past league unique items this way.

What’s the point in all these league mechanics in an area if they can’t even drop their league specific stuff?!
I mean at least in the Mayhem event, come on the event is voided so who cares what happens in there?

But seriously, the Flashback league not being able to drop league specific stuff having all the extra league tags makes no sense. I was excited until I read this.
Finally some events again pog
I think those Leagues are very cool and interesting. Also the free MTXs , i will try to push my characters as high as possible. Wanted to try out new Builds, theres no better time for it than now
Niiiice, too bad game no longer runs with my graphics card...
@BEX

Will there be thresh hold jewels as a reward at some point in endless delve?
"
noobdw wrote:
Niiiice, too bad game no longer runs with my graphics card...

is your gpu a matrox mystique from 1996?
Was expecting Flashback... but this is juist one more LoL like all content lately... why not Mayhem from 3.Dec to 3.Jan? simple, clean and good...
For that Mayhem One week will not install game (uninstalled week after heist)...
Tnx but not tnx, enjoy in that not Flashback event... jesus 1 additional breach, 1 additional abyss is real drawback... rlly is time to do something with producer... this movie become B production

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info