[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Tagger wrote:
Dont know if you're aware - but you PoB is linking to some old ass thread about giving away an account, in the Notes section :D

shit, you are right XD

I must have deleted the last "33" at some point.

thanks for letting me know!
Poeatlas.app
it seems none of the gear in PoB is str rolled. Is this getting updates?
"
centrumsilver wrote:
it seems none of the gear in PoB is str rolled. Is this getting updates?

This is on purpose.
Same with Dex and Resistances.

Check the FAQ why.
Poeatlas.app
Updated the Guide:

Guide Version: 3.19.1 (20.08.2022)

Changelog
Current Guide Version – 20.08.2022
- Updated PoB with updated Skill gems (still ~30% Buff)
- Added new Minion Shield to Gear
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
Updated the Guide:

Guide Version: 3.19.1 (20.08.2022)

Changelog
Current Guide Version – 20.08.2022
- Updated PoB with updated Skill gems (still ~30% Buff)
- Added new Minion Shield to Gear

Thanks, build is really strong. Going into yellow maps now
Thanks for the build. Can you explain to me how we sustain mana without mana flask? I get clarity, but still can only send out a couple of SRS before going oom.
"
Dampnoet wrote:
Thanks for the build. Can you explain to me how we sustain mana without mana flask? I get clarity, but still can only send out a couple of SRS before going oom.

They increased the mana cost in 3.19 until you go eldritch Battery it can be problematic. I tried the build pre 3.19 with BE and it felt fine. Feel free to use a mama flask till then.

To ease the stress on Mama get some mama Regen on your gear and craft reduced mama cost on your rings.
Poeatlas.app
For raise specters which ones do we use? Since we eventually get 2/3/4 Summons. What ones do I summon for each breakpoint?
Just curious, why does your leveling stop at Act 4?
It's not about winning or losing. It's about how many new rules they have to add to the book because of you.
"
Erichan wrote:
For raise specters which ones do we use? Since we eventually get 2/3/4 Summons. What ones do I summon for each breakpoint?

Check section 6.3 or the FAQ.

Don't stress about the spectres too much, we just use them to rebuff the enemies.
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info