[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
B_Brown wrote:
Just curious, why does your leveling stop at Act 4?

The main leveling trees and gems are in the pob.

At the end of act 4 you have about all the gems you need for the main setup and you don't get any gem rewards after act 4.
Poeatlas.app
how do you get your elemental equilibrium going? its too far down now. Do i have to annoint it?
"
how do you get your elemental equilibrium going? its too far down now. Do i have to annoint it?

we don't use EE
Poeatlas.app
But you have ball lighntning in your gloves as a spell for self cast to get EE going.
nvm
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 21, 2022, 6:10:05 AM
"
But you have ball lighntning in your gloves as a spell for self cast to get EE going.

We use the ball lightning to apply curses from our Rings.
Poeatlas.app
Why spell echo with spectres? It looks like it speeds up their casts but don't see it echoing
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Why spell echo with spectres? It looks like it speeds up their casts but don't see it echoing

It should work for the spells used by the spectres.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Ok ill try to double check, im using solar guards, and so much going on it can be easy to miss, but was only seeing them fire a single beam and it not repeating.

Build is awesome so far, melting enemies with a 4l.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Aug 21, 2022, 9:10:38 AM
"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:

Ok ill try to double check, im using solar guards, and so much going on it can be easy to miss, but was only seeing them fire a single beam and it not repeating.

Build is awesome so far, melting enemies with a 4l.

I'm actually not sure if the beam can echo, their fire balls can though. You could also switch to Flame sentinels, they echo pretty well ;-)
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info