[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

How does this build fare against expedition encounters? That is my go to farming method. Also if expedition is off the table what was your atlas tree like last league?
"
Laere wrote:
How does this build fare against expedition encounters? That is my go to farming method. Also if expedition is off the table what was your atlas tree like last league?

The only mechanic the build sucks at is Legion.
Every other mechanic is fine, though I wouldn't specialize in Breach (there are better builds for that).

You only have to take care not to pop a "immune to fire damage" remnant.
That's the only one bricking the encounter.
Poeatlas.app
what are your thoughts on this build for this leagues mechanic? it seems that the delay before damage is gunna suck for trying to charge the crucible very much.
"
what are your thoughts on this build for this leagues mechanic? it seems that the delay before damage is gunna suck for trying to charge the crucible very much.

The build won't be the best build for the mechanic, but since it's not on a timer, I wouldn't expect it to struggle too much with it.

From the trailer it looks like the monsters are released when you are done charging with a slight delay, this time window should allow us to get a few srs out. From there on it's stutter step time ;-)
Poeatlas.app
Hey Weo,

First time I will try a Summon build, defnitly try yours

Thank's for your work !
"
koark300 wrote:
Hey Weo,

First time I will try a Summon build, defnitly try yours

Thank's for your work !

Hope it will serve you well.

If you got any questions feel free to ask them here.

Ps: I'm going to update the build in the next couple of days. But besides some small passive tree changes there should be much of a difference.
Poeatlas.app
I updated the Build to 3.21

Guide Version: 3.21.0 (04.04.2023)

Changelog:

- Skill-Tree Adjustments (Adding MoM)
- Added self-crafted Gear Examples
- Added Crafting Guides for all rare Gear (Section 9)
Poeatlas.app
I can't wait to try 3.21. I hope it can cut through the endgame bosses for newbies like me
Why do u take MoM with 200mana free isn't it too low??
Last edited by davyray on Apr 4, 2023, 5:26:13 PM
"
davyray wrote:
Why do u take MoM with 200mana free isn't it too low??

Mind over Matter works with Eldritch Battery. (Wrote it in the Guide ;-))

The damage will be taken from the ES ;-)
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info