[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
neelyae wrote:
Do you stream Mr Weo? Would love to follow along for league start :)

No, I don't stream since most of the time I'm watching a stream myself.

Besides that I'm not even sure if I get to league start tomorrow, since I got a 10 month old Baby and a litter of Puppies here ;-)
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
neelyae wrote:
Do you stream Mr Weo? Would love to follow along for league start :)

No, I don't stream since most of the time I'm watching a stream myself.

Besides that I'm not even sure if I get to league start tomorrow, since I got a 10 month old Baby and a litter of Puppies here ;-)

Congrats on your baby. You have a different set of challenges to complete there. :)) Mine have grown up already but I remember those times.

No worries, we will play and provide feedback on the build. ;)
"
Weo_ wrote:

Summoned Raging Spirits have Diamond Shrine and Massive Shrine Buffs

Sadly not really usable for us.

The 40% inc life from the massive shrine wouldn't apply to damage?
Last edited by Bentley813 on Apr 7, 2023, 3:49:26 PM
"
Bentley813 wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

I believe it is the "Maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits is 3" part that makes it unusable for us.
"
HalfFiction wrote:
"
Bentley813 wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

I believe it is the "Maximum number of Summoned Raging Spirits is 3" part that makes it unusable for us.

Ahh, I see. I don't know how crucible works yet. I thought that it could roll any one of those mods, not all or none.
"
HalfFiction wrote:
"
Bentley813 wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

Exactly, the max 3 Spirits bricks it for us.

When you use unleash and are on full seals you already get 4 spirits....

All spirits above 3, will likely remove, and therefore not explode.
Poeatlas.app
I started the league with this build and I'm enjoying it so much. It is fun and kinda strong with minimal gear.

Are we getting an updated POB with the 3.21 changes? So many masteries changed/don't exist anymore, so I'm kinda lost :(
"
viuvadod2 wrote:
I started the league with this build and I'm enjoying it so much. It is fun and kinda strong with minimal gear.

Are we getting an updated POB with the 3.21 changes? So many masteries changed/don't exist anymore, so I'm kinda lost :(

The PoB is 3.21

There shouldn't be any masteries or changes taht affect the Build.
Poeatlas.app
Hey there, enjoying build so far but one thing I want to learn. Is there any other tree that does not include clusters (checked POB but have not seen one)? I mean it's early league and I am not sure if it's possible (in a realistic way) to obtain one with useful modes (harvest farm for medium ones is bad because early harvest is just not enough and not sure about fossils in that early into the league either). I would likte to just slam these points (between 15-20 maybe?) into useful tree nodes and farm some mats/currency for clusters.

Thanks for the build and help in advance, and good luck on new league.
ing:Jamirryo
"
Holyjustice wrote:
Hey there, enjoying build so far but one thing I want to learn. Is there any other tree that does not include clusters (checked POB but have not seen one)? I mean it's early league and I am not sure if it's possible (in a realistic way) to obtain one with useful modes (harvest farm for medium ones is bad because early harvest is just not enough and not sure about fossils in that early into the league either). I would likte to just slam these points (between 15-20 maybe?) into useful tree nodes and farm some mats/currency for clusters.

Thanks for the build and help in advance, and good luck on new league.

The finished Clusters usually drop under 20C quite quickly.

But even a Minion Damage (Large Cluster) or a Minion Life (Medium) without any notable are points well spend.

If you don't want to buy Clusters go for anything you need on the tree.
Defences? get some Life or Block
Damage? Three Minion Damage nodes at the templar start, the "Death Attunement" wheel or the small ones in the "Idominable Army" wheel.
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info