[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

"
Akshay wrote:

Yes get Simplex amulet. Go HH.

To go rare shield, slot in a 2nd voices. Add pure guile and pure aptitude.
Get conqueror's efficiency with 1% rmr. You may not need this. If necessary get this.

For dps, get boots with +1 to level of socketed gems on sin trek.
You should buy 40 boots and corrupt them. You will get one.

Or consider rare boots. Tailwind + Elusive.

Then you will have to craft aspect on boots/shield.

Thank you so much for your dedication to help! I will surely try to achieve these upgrades. A great guide put together.
What about "Anomalous Arctic Armor"? 14% less Physical Damage taken from Hits x4 aura, that mean -56%
Hi Akshay,

Before all ty very much for share the build and for the constant help to the community with it. The build it's awesome. I played a aura stacker build before and this build it's better in every way and your help to understand it is priceless.
I have some doubts with Crit. Chance, POB and gems and maybe could you help to resolve it. I see in your POB that there is not the -100% to Crit. Chance of Controlled Destruction gem and in mine yes there is. Do you know why?
the your:

the mine:

my pob:
https://pastebin.com/EjzDx8rZ

Another question is why "controlled destruction" over "Elemental focus"? Aw. Elemental Focus seem give me over 2M more of DPS and dont reduced our Crit Chance, maybe can be for "cannot inflict Elemental Ailments" ?

ty!!!!

IGN Now with MssDeath
"
drigorin wrote:

Thank you, anything i need to remove from tree to get my 4.0 aura reservation? Since I notice i will be lacking points unless I move on to a voices with 5 passive.

No, you will get 4.0 without any change. See the 4.0 POB. It should fit in exactly.

"
kalagen3 wrote:
What about "Anomalous Arctic Armor"? 14% less Physical Damage taken from Hits x4 aura, that mean -56%

Arctic armor works only when you are standing still. Definitely works when you are standing still to cast spells.

Last edited by Akshay on Nov 22, 2020, 10:23:58 AM
"
aaresmi wrote:
Hi Akshay,

my pob:
https://pastebin.com/EjzDx8rZ

Another question is why "controlled destruction" over "Elemental focus"? Aw. Elemental Focus seem give me over 2M more of DPS and dont reduced our Crit Chance, maybe can be for "cannot inflict Elemental Ailments" ?

ty!!!!

Shocked enemies take a lot of damage. So you want to shock the enemy, Its just not displayed in POB.

You could make a recording and compare, even I am wondering if this is better for Sirus. Check and let me know which is more damage.

My Arc is linked to controlled destruction, it has -100% penalty, for sure.
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 22, 2020, 10:43:27 AM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
drigorin wrote:

Thank you, anything i need to remove from tree to get my 4.0 aura reservation? Since I notice i will be lacking points unless I move on to a voices with 5 passive.

No, you will get 4.0 without any change. See the 4.0 POB. It should fit in exactly.

"
kalagen3 wrote:

Arctic armor works only when you are standing still. Definitely works when you are standing still to cast spells.

Thank you! Even for spark it uses the same arc tree for 4.0?
"
drigorin wrote:

Thank you! Even for spark it uses the same arc tree for 4.0?

Same tree, you will need to fit in Malevolence, means you have to get more reduced mana reserved. Or Use pure gile/aptitude.
Like a simplex amulet and also conq efficiency with 1%
Somehow my Transcendence doesn`t seem to work? No changes at all except my resistances are becocming 5% lower. Why?

With Passive Point + Without Passive Point (second pic):

https://imgur.com/a/bgH48ih

Last edited by nelxus on Nov 22, 2020, 3:21:30 PM
Hi Akshay/ Anyone who can help out.

Please see my POB https://pastebin.com/SYxmDzxC
Or you can click on my profile and check Heist_Viz_Wow

i have 75% reduced mana reserved and i have all the necessary jewels and gems, apart from helm enchant( which isn't mandatory from what i understand)

I am unable to run precision. I now have only 40 mana remaining and i can't cast spark. what do i do?

Also, when do we use smite? is it okay to use vaal RF instead of smite?

Thanks,
Viz
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Hey :) i got 180x + Bottled faith. and will start buying the cluster jewels... not sure were to start. Going to be level 95 tomorrow. Maybe you could help me a out a little what to pick items wise @sensei akshay <3

its my first aurastacker und I feel a little lost^^
Last edited by Schwitzberger on Nov 22, 2020, 3:46:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info