[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

Picked up a relatively cheap shield for only 9ex and the suggested cluster and gained about 400 es even with the really bad es roll, just one level left and I'll hit that 4.0 aura effect.

One last thing, is there a way to get stun immunity? Currently only have 50% stun immunity.

Just want to say thanks to answering my questions. I have learned quite a lot since starting this character.
Last edited by obake1 on Nov 21, 2020, 5:41:48 AM
"
obake1 wrote:
Picked up a relatively cheap shield for only 9ex and the suggested cluster and gained about 400 es even with the really bad es roll, just one level left and I'll hit that 4.0 aura effect.

One last thing, is there a way to get stun immunity? Currently only have 50% stun immunity.

Just want to say thanks to answering my questions. I have learned quite a lot since starting this character.

You will have to get Practiced Caster, Spell damage cluster. You will lose power charges from Stormrider.
One question, what is the cheapest way to get the 84level Medium Cluster Jewel?
One 84 level jewel is more than 50 ex.
Really don't know how the guys get 7 these kinds of jewels?
Is it possible to use beast craft to copy it?
Hi, One question with transcendece. I see in your char that have 50 devotion points but in your tree only see 45. How is this?
IGN Now with MssDeath
"
seevildancer wrote:
One question, what is the cheapest way to get the 84level Medium Cluster Jewel?
One 84 level jewel is more than 50 ex.
Really don't know how the guys get 7 these kinds of jewels?
Is it possible to use beast craft to copy it?

I don't think its possible to beastsplit the jewels, items with enhants. The cluster jewels have enchants right. You could try to beast split them and let me know!

So you can get 1 - level 84 every day. You need to farm T16 tropical island map One with Ivory Watchstones. Works with Misinformation, Terror and Stalwart defenders.
"
aaresmi wrote:
Hi, One question with transcendece. I see in your char that have 50 devotion points but in your tree only see 45. How is this?

I have allocated a point at the start of Templar tree.
https://pastebin.com/tGHW8z89

After like 2 days of investing, I guess at this point i'm down 300 exalts, it feels pretty solid and fun to play. Destroys everything, pretty much immortal and all. What would you recommend me to upgrade next? I'm thinking about the shield but getting %15 RMR makes unable to turn on all auras. I guess a simplex would help with that but I want to get a HH to farm delirium maps more efficiently for which I think I need RMR Conqueror or Might of the Meek without Prism Guardian? I have around 100 Exalts to throw on this build but I am kinda lost, looking for a 21/20 Discipline at the moment and after that one, what is your recommendation?

Question: Anomalous Discipline 20/20 gives the same ammount (10% spell damage) why does it matter if it's 21/20?
"
Broxillius wrote:

After like 2 days of investing, I guess at this point i'm down 300 exalts, it feels pretty solid and fun to play. Destroys everything, pretty much immortal and all. What would you recommend me to upgrade next? I'm thinking about the shield but getting %15 RMR makes unable to turn on all auras. I guess a simplex would help with that but I want to get a HH to farm delirium maps more efficiently for which I think I need RMR Conqueror or Might of the Meek without Prism Guardian? I have around 100 Exalts to throw on this build but I am kinda lost, looking for a 21/20 Discipline at the moment and after that one, what is your recommendation?

Question: Anomalous Discipline 20/20 gives the same ammount (10% spell damage) why does it matter if it's 21/20?

Yes get Simplex amulet. Go HH.

To go rare shield, slot in a 2nd voices. Add pure guile and pure aptitude.
Get conqueror's efficiency with 1% rmr. You may not need this. If necessary get this.

For dps, get boots with +1 to level of socketed gems on sin trek.
You should buy 40 boots and corrupt them. You will get one.

Or consider rare boots. Tailwind + Elusive.

Then you will have to craft aspect on boots/shield.
"
Broxillius wrote:

made a quick pob for spark.
https://pastebin.com/H2mPRbkY
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 21, 2020, 10:25:44 PM
"
Broxillius wrote:

more es, you get 40% spell damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info