[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

I need a little help in understanding transcendence, I just can't get my head around it.

I currently have around 65k Armour with Divergent Determination + Enhance and 60% damage reduction.

My resistances are 86 fire, 86 cold, and 90 lightning (which i'll eventually make into 90 all resistances even with the -5% penalty from transcendence)

My watchers eye converts 10% physical to cold and I use a taste of hate flask.

Is this enough to make me immortal?

I just can't seem to do the calculations properly.

Pob Link: https://pastebin.com/MGaLUMdp

On Another note, would I be able to do -max resist maps now?

Last edited by Souffla on Nov 21, 2020, 10:14:03 PM
"
Souffla wrote:
I need a little help in understanding transcendence, I just can't get my head around it.

I currently have around 65k Armour with Divergent Determination + Enhance and 60% damage reduction.

My resistances are 86 fire, 86 cold, and 90 lightning (which i'll eventually make into 90 all resistances even with the -5% penalty from transcendence)

Even with my mediocre gear I can do -max res maps, but I have to be kind of careful. I did die to an ice nova box, but partially it was because I wanted to see if I could just stand there and take the hit with the map mods, turns out I couldn't...
Levelling up this!

Just asking, I have around 200ex, would it be more viable for me to start the arc one and upgrade it or the spark variation?

"
obake1 wrote:

Even with my mediocre gear I can do -max res maps, but I have to be kind of careful. I did die to an ice nova box, but partially it was because I wanted to see if I could just stand there and take the hit with the map mods, turns out I couldn't...

I died early on to max res maps a few times while doing mirror deli runs in tropical island. From then on I'm just too scared to try them ever again.
"
Souffla wrote:

Lets do Physical damage calculation.
You get hit for 10,000
You have 64% physical damage reduction from Guardian ascendancy.
Remove 64% and you have 3600 damage incoming.
Watcher's eye will remove 10% of physical damage. Now that's 3,240.
Taste of haste will remove 20%.
You get hit for 2,592.
I don't know the exact order of calculation, but POB says you would get it for 2,520.
Both are close numbers.
Since you have 4k energy shield, you won't die.
If you get hit physically twice with such high damage, this will kill you.
I don't think anything in the game hits this hard physical damage.

Most physical hits will be dodged.

And Armor will remove lightning, fire and cold damage then resistances will further reduce the elemental damage.
This you can see in POB. You take very very little elemental damage.

You have to be careful not to get hit 10 times in a row with elemental penetration. This won't happen usually.
"
Souffla wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:

I died early on to max res maps a few times while doing mirror deli runs in tropical island. From then on I'm just too scared to try them ever again.

The issue with -max resistance maps is, your damage will be low, because Nebulis.

I usually reroll them.
"
drigorin wrote:
Levelling up this!

Just asking, I have around 200ex, would it be more viable for me to start the arc one and upgrade it or the spark variation?

You can start as Spark at 200ex, no issues. Will need simplex amulet right away. To fit in Malevolence.

If you start Arc, you will understand your mana better. Then you can improve to switch to Spark.
"
Akshay wrote:

Lets do Physical damage calculation.
You get hit for 10,000
You have 64% physical damage reduction from Guardian ascendancy.
Remove 64% and you have 3600 damage incoming.
Watcher's eye will remove 10% of physical damage. Now that's 3,240.
Taste of haste will remove 20%.
You get hit for 2,592.
I don't know the exact order of calculation, but POB says you would get it for 2,520.
Both are close numbers.
Since you have 4k energy shield, you won't die.
If you get hit physically twice with such high damage, this will kill you.
I don't think anything in the game hits this hard physical damage.

Most physical hits will be dodged.

And Armor will remove lightning, fire and cold damage then resistances will further reduce the elemental damage.
This you can see in POB. You take very very little elemental damage.

You have to be careful not to get hit 10 times in a row with elemental penetration. This won't happen usually.

Thanks a lot, your explanation really helped. First time aura stacker so your guide was really helpful when I was trying to switch over from CI.

I've been running delirium mirror maps for a while and after switching to transcendence, I don't even see my ES drop by more than 200 anymore.

Best build ever! Almost as strong as Delirium harold (post-nerf, pre-nerf was the strongest build in the history of the game). Transcendence makes a huge difference and lets you face tank everything, even mobs with penetration.

Unfortunately GGG is probably gonna dumpster this build next league like they did with Purposeful Harbinger. 6% aura effect on cluster jewels is an enchant so GGG can nerf the value without making it legacy. There might be some changes to RMR too either removing 1% RMR corruption or changing it to 1% less RMR. I don't think GGG expected 75-90% RMR to be possible when they designed corruption 6 years ago (Saqawal's Nest and cluster jewels power creeped hard). If the build survives I might mirror one of those legacy 12% RMR amulets on Standard and go with more investment, but for me it's too risky to invest 100s of ex in 1 item that's only good for this build.

Btw, you can get Militant Faith with 1% aura effect per 10 Devotion and put it near Charisma for free 8% aura effect. You may have to divine a few times to get a seed that doesn't overwrite Charisma. It's not as good if you've got a 1% RMR intuitive leap cuz then it's 4% aura effect for losing 8% ES.
"
Akshay wrote:
"
drigorin wrote:
Levelling up this!

You can start as Spark at 200ex, no issues. Will need simplex amulet right away. To fit in Malevolence.

If you start Arc, you will understand your mana better. Then you can improve to switch to Spark.

Thank you, anything i need to remove from tree to get my 4.0 aura reservation? Since I notice i will be lacking points unless I move on to a voices with 5 passive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info