[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

*edited
Last edited by FedeS on Nov 6, 2021, 11:47:38 AM
Hello fellow deahts oath fanatics.

I am loving this build so far and many thanks to OP for writing the guide.

Can you guys take a look at my build advice on what to improve at this point?
I am aware that I need born from chaos small cluster and some small tweaks to my tree and skills, but I am honestly confused on where to start at this point to improve my survivability and without too big of a single target damage loss.

I also have several questions that I would like to have advice on;

1# why are we using hidden potential jewel and transcended mind?
We can get Jewels now with 12-14% damage over time multiplier with life on it(at a minor damage loss) so I don't see the reason why we would use them in the first place. Can someone elaborate on this?

2# Would it be possible to get divine flesh on the top of the tree(replacing Zealots oath) and opt out of corruption nodes and then take the recoup damage(Vampirism), annointing Avatar of the Hunt?

3# When I try to plan out this there wouldn't be enough points for cluster jewels without sacrificing defense, but how reliant are we on cluster jewels tbh? Are they really that necessary? I was thinking of using just a medium with small one(born from chaos).

4# Obviously there is a balance between tree and skills in terms of defensive layers and I am really not experienced enough in this build to find a nice balance. Could any of you advice me on what skills to opt out of and use with the above mentioned in mind because I am having a hard to time to plan out what skills would be more worth it to use for keeping sustain against bosses and juiced maps?(Such as cdwt setup and such)

Here is my current POB; https://pastebin.com/qKZqt02i
Last edited by StarshGames on Nov 6, 2021, 7:39:39 AM
Question: does accuracy matter at all for this build? I've been noticing that I only have ~50% accuracy, so my Caustic Arrow misses a lot and doesn't leave a puddle, which is pretty annoying when bossing. Any recommendations?
Caustic arrow should explode where you pointed your mouse so accuracy isn't necessary only when you use pierce quiver and want to pierce enemies
How do we solve the dex and str problem in the cluster setup?
My Min/Max Lvl 97 build cost around 50 ex:

https://pastebin.com/A5LJ6mWu

Last edited by IceSword on Nov 6, 2021, 3:59:11 PM
"
IceSword wrote:
My Min/Max Lvl 97 build cost around 50 ex:

https://pastebin.com/A5LJ6mWu

And how is it playing for you? Is your damage and defense good in scourge? And how are the boss fights?
"

And how is it playing for you? Is your damage and defense good in scourge? And how are the boss fights?

Scourge/Heist/Blight/Delirium/Legion - absolutly awesome!!!
Crazy clearspeed and satisfaction!

Normal t16 bosses - melted
Conquerors, Guardians - normal fight, need a change position but comfortable
Sirius - need a tactic and sometimes be lucky
"
IceSword wrote:
"

Scourge/Heist/Blight/Delirium/Legion - absolutly awesome!!!
Crazy clearspeed and satisfaction!

Normal t16 bosses - melted
Conquerors, Guardians - normal fight, need a change position but comfortable
Sirius - need a tactic and sometimes be lucky

Can you please take a look @ my profile.

I'm at level 95, and missing the Watcher Eye and use different mediums.

Wondering what you recommend to me :)
Really enjoying Awakened AoE on Death's Oath. Its not very expensive, makes clear feel a lot better, and I feel like I'm not losing any damage compared to conc because the bosses stay in range even while Im dodging!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info