[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

is this a viable upgrade till viridis? I h8 the crest lol
theres 1 going cheap with 40% ca...

4.8k life 500 es now .. So id say yes even without enchant res cap was a squeeze but heres the new setup , also got 2 "ok" clusters and thread now pog. Not sure whats next hah trancend hard to get on xbox. Think empower enlight anom steps my next upgrades and 2nd brush?

Spoiler

Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Aug 24, 2021, 5:25:48 AM
"
tarabas wrote:
"
peterdink wrote:
Can this build take down the delirium mirror maps in Tirn's End? I'm not familiar with difficulty of orb delirium vs. delirium mirror, so I apologize if that's a silly question. My TR raider can get around ~90 splinters farming T14 trop island with scarabs and whatnot using delirium on the map device, but by the end of the map I'm barely able to kill things (especially in Alva's incursions where it's timed). Does this just plow through that kind of content once your CA DPS is up to 3mil?

I run tropical island delirium with the atlas passives and without any issues.

Were you able to do this prior to acquiring headhunter/without headhunter?
Tried switching from Fless and Stone to Enfeeble and holy shit it's so much better. Did get awakened blasphemy for it too. The DPS is a tiny tiny bit lower than before, because I had to move withering step to my boots, but the survivability went up through the roof.

Also managed to snag malevolence reduced reservation enchant. So currently sitting at 170 mana with enfeeble, malevolence, despair and spider.

Also just noticed that I got a Cult of Chaos (+1% max chaos, 18% chaos res) notable next to Divine flesh. Dropped one health node for it. So now I have 82% chaos res with 50% ele conversion to chaos damage taken. This also allowed me to get a min endurance charge craft on my ring as I no longer need the chaos on one of them.
can this build do 100% delirous map?
"
Joksee wrote:
Tried switching from Fless and Stone to Enfeeble and holy shit it's so much better. Did get awakened blasphemy for it too. The DPS is a tiny tiny bit lower than before, because I had to move withering step to my boots, but the survivability went up through the roof.

Also managed to snag malevolence reduced reservation enchant. So currently sitting at 170 mana with enfeeble, malevolence, despair and spider.

Also just noticed that I got a Cult of Chaos (+1% max chaos, 18% chaos res) notable next to Divine flesh. Dropped one health node for it. So now I have 82% chaos res with 50% ele conversion to chaos damage taken. This also allowed me to get a min endurance charge craft on my ring as I no longer need the chaos on one of them.

Nice idea tbh might try it
+enduring cry

This lil setups really good. 92- 93 on t14s deathless :)

Lotta ward haters but on savage hit its as good if not better than old immortal call... And we can use ic on top!

Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Aug 26, 2021, 1:00:41 PM
This build destroys T16s deathless with a 1 cluster setup.
"

Yes I have seen in POE Ninja people are doing this, they are also dropping Enduring Cry for CWDT + Immortal Call, I just don't understand where do they get endurance charges from to use Immortal Call.

Last edited by SUNRA3000 on Aug 27, 2021, 6:58:54 PM
"
SUNRA3000 wrote:
I just don't understand where do they get endurance charges from to use Immortal Call.
Try enduring composure on a small cluster.
"
SUNRA3000 wrote:

Yes I have seen in POE Ninja people are doing this, they are also dropping Enduring Cry for CWDT + Immortal Call, I just don't understand where do they get endurance charges from to use Immortal Call.

It usually doesn't matter, people use it with 0 endurance charges as a "defense burst" if you will. It only uses charges to provide better defense, but at base it's still a nice little protection against damage spike. For me it doubles down as a very visual hint that I'm getting whooped down there :D
If you have something to provide you with endurance charging without interfering with the rest of the build it's nice, but not that much needed. ( I still remember the days when it was giving full physical immunity... good times. Yet even nerfed it's still okay )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info