[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

"
RexZShadow wrote:
I can do conquerer at A5 pretty easily and id on't think A8 will be too much problem. You still easily get to 1m dps on CA and like 300-400k death aura without awaken gem and the expensive bow. Just make an half way bow that has the 2 dot multi for now.

I say sirus should be doable if you knwo the fight well enough. Idk it well enough so i died alot and only got it down to like 40% hp. But if i knew wtf i was doing probably kill him. Won't be insane fast though.

sirus is ez if u know wat u r doing. alr done A9 sirus deathless multiple times. so u should b fine.
"
Pocharadanai wrote:

sirus is ez if u know wat u r doing. alr done A9 sirus deathless multiple times. so u should b fine.

Ya I was mostly going in blind so just died a lot but feel like should have the damage if i stop dying and actually get to damage him lol.

"
surVfate wrote:

lol currently using that MTX here, effect is really nice and give me the explody chest + AoF ignite combo vibe

Does the HoAsh actually help with clear though? like what kind of damage it is actually giving? I manged to pick up an impresence amulet with sovereignty on it so i manage to squeeze in HoAsh now lol. Looks so good.

Really great build
clear fast with any map mods and even beat Maven first time with this

Since I can clear T16 ez without my bow,
I use 2 Vaaled Obliteration(with 20 increased Aoe implicit)
Witch give me 41 radius Death Aura(from 37 with bow) and 80% chance to explode for mapping and swap to bow for BOSS.

2 Obliteration means I have 6 more sockets to use for mapping,so I need some advice.

Gems in use:
portal(QOL)
portal-cast on death(useless because almost never died when mapping)
blood rage(frenzy charge)
I kinda wanna try this build, can it a) run on 5ex budget b) run ultimatums in high red maps semi-reliably (less than 1 death per 10 ultis)?
Is arrogance good with DO ? I use it as 6th gem instead of conc effect because it's easier and I prefer bigger aoe
"
malinVautour wrote:
Is arrogance good with DO ? I use it as 6th gem instead of conc effect because it's easier and I prefer bigger aoe

If you want but its a lot of damage lost, 54% for like 19%. If you really want bigger are run increase aoe. But if really having trouble i guess but can just find some harvest to get the socket pretty easily.
step by step crafting guide for the bow would be nice.
Last edited by Totalschaden87 on May 7, 2021, 11:13:26 AM
"

Which he actually did wrote in the gears section if you've actually read the guide before posting.
"
zeroad12x wrote:
"

Which he actually did wrote in the gears section if you've actually read the guide before posting.

yeah, but i have trouble following the guide, as well. the crafts do not seem to be on point. but it is the first league i play since a year, so maybe it is just me missing something.

@f4ward

f'ing great build. thank you. it is a lot of fun to play. <3
"
BigSlickDaddy wrote:
"
zeroad12x wrote:
"

yeah, but i have trouble following the guide, as well. the crafts do not seem to be on point. but it is the first league i play since a year, so maybe it is just me missing something.

@f4ward

f'ing great build. thank you. it is a lot of fun to play. <3

Not sure how much more on point he can make it. It's about as step by step as it can be with text. Only thing more detailed be a video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info