We The North - guild for mature players

Hi,
Steam says i have 315 hours in the game. I like to jump on when new leagues start and play a few characters then fall back to other games.
35 and live in NW Wa. Tend to be on during the weekends or after work on weekdays.

IGN - XB0nesX
Discord: B0nes

Last edited by XB0nesX on Jan 16, 2021, 7:59:49 PM
"
XB0nesX wrote:
Hi,
Steam says i have 315 hours in the game. I like to jump on when new leagues start and play a few characters then fall back to other games.
35 and live in NW Wa. Tend to be on during the weekends or after work on weekdays.

IGN - XB0nesX
Discord: B0nes

Hello and welcome. invitation sent
Hello!

I am a Canadian in the GTA and looking to play with others. I usually play with my friends but they're taking PoE slow nowadays and aren't as active anymore.

I have been playing since 3.1 Abyss League and I mainly play temporary leagues. I am still learning and like to help others out wherever I can. I also spend way too much time in PoB than I should.

IGN PC - Charred_Sausages

Cheers!
Yo, my name's Stan, 29, 30 in 2 months, just started playing really. Loved diablo, this is alot better xD. Imma sucker for gatcha games. Lolitaku#2723

Ritual ingame- loligatcha
Invitations sent. Welcome guys.
Hey,

I'm in my late 30s. Professional career guy. I won't be on much during the day, however east coast evenings (I am from upstate NY) I should be around here and there.

I had a character before but it was back in 2017. I don't even really remember. Had a good run in Diablo 2 (I bought that in a box in the store! Imagine that.) all those years ago. Trying to learn more about PoE and it'd be nice to have some folks to talk to and bounce questions off of.

Currently leveling a spark templar with the intention of going vaal spark. Doing really well solo and could very well continue that way, but if I could help others and have some folks to chat with it would make the experience better.

Thanks!
Hey,

I would like to join, IGN: RDarger

Thanks
Hi, would like to join your guild.
started poe a few leagues ago

ign: MirexaCreeper (Creeping Frost build)
time zone: eastern (Florida)

Thanks
invitations have been sent
Hey well what can i say im a Dad gamer. I try fun build or new ways to do stuff got maybe 3-4k hours into this and been playing solo and still will but its always nice to find ppl whom u can exchange ideas or "crafts" with in general a help spot :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info