We The North - guild for mature players

played during blight league and came back for heist. I have about 400 hour all together and enjoying the complexity of the game still very green but looking to improve all around i said hey in discord hope to chat with you guys in upcoming heist
invitations sent, welcome guys. We are almost at full capacity now.
Hello! A 36yo from Sweden here.
I've been looking for some social people to play with and I found this guild.

This is one of my favorite games and I estimate I have about 4-5000 hours.
I've been playing since open beta.

Highest level: 100
Some 40/40

As I have a small company the times I can play varies. For this league there will most likely be a lot of time for gaming.
At this point my ingame focus is currency making and crafting as I'm learning both.

Account name: foolingaround
IGN : Isilynns_Golems

Hope to hear from you
"
foolingaround wrote:
Hello! A 36yo from Sweden here.
I've been looking for some social people to play with and I found this guild.

This is one of my favorite games and I estimate I have about 4-5000 hours.
I've been playing since open beta.

Highest level: 100
Some 40/40

As I have a small company the times I can play varies. For this league there will most likely be a lot of time for gaming.
At this point my ingame focus is currency making and crafting as I'm learning both.

Account name: foolingaround
IGN : Isilynns_Golems

Hope to hear from you

Hello. We have a few members from Sweden already as well. Welcome. Invitation sent
Hello,

I am 38 in Nevada. Looking for some people to play with regularly. I am a old school Diablo player(started with the Original some 25! years ago) and switched to poe when LoD got boring...

As I am on the US west coast I play mostly during early morning or late evening hours in PST. I will be trying some new builds for this league as I have only played ranger/deadeye builds which for me have been challenging to LVL up after you hit 75+ in solo.

Highest level: 79
Discord: Chronic_Chaos
Account name: Chronic__Chaos
IGN: D_Asura

Hope to hear from you soon.
"
Hello,

I am 38 in Nevada. Looking for some people to play with regularly. I am a old school Diablo player(started with the Original some 25! years ago) and switched to poe when LoD got boring...

As I am on the US west coast I play mostly during early morning or late evening hours in PST. I will be trying some new builds for this league as I have only played ranger/deadeye builds which for me have been challenging to LVL up after you hit 75+ in solo.

Highest level: 79
Discord: Chronic_Chaos
Account name: Chronic__Chaos
IGN: D_Asura

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello and welcome. Invitation sent.
Hi, I'm 30 and currently in PA. I started playing POE during Delerium league and have been hooked as a source of stress relief, but have been looking for a way to make the game more social. Before POE I was a dedicated World of Warcraft player (never going back now).

Up until the challenges over the holidays, I stuck with playing a necromancer build. I've recently expanded to try with a Shadow Trickster for this league. I usually play in the afternoons to evenings/late night EST at least 4 days/week.

Highest level: 91
Account: psychosteph
Discord: LazyBastard#6099
IGN: OutofCreativity_Ritual

Hope to hear from you soon!
"
psychosteph wrote:
Hi, I'm 30 and currently in PA. I started playing POE during Delerium league and have been hooked as a source of stress relief, but have been looking for a way to make the game more social. Before POE I was a dedicated World of Warcraft player (never going back now).

Up until the challenges over the holidays, I stuck with playing a necromancer build. I've recently expanded to try with a Shadow Trickster for this league. I usually play in the afternoons to evenings/late night EST at least 4 days/week.

Highest level: 91
Account: psychosteph
Discord: LazyBastard#6099
IGN: OutofCreativity_Ritual

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello and welcome. Invitation sent.
Hello, I go by Axsiom or Kevin, have about 300 hours in Path of Exile at the moment. I usually only play 1 league here or there but I put about 140 hours into Heist/Endless Delve/Flashback and my Path itch still hasn't been scratched. I'm just looking for a casual guild to hang out and chat with. I dunno if it's relevant but I'm 27 and live in Connecticut, USA.

I'm insanely excited to experience Harvest crafting for the first time. Was pretty sad to have missed it when I came back for Heist. Either way Heist was the first time I actually was interested in the endgame and kept me hooked. I barely even played the actual league mechanic of Heist, just played all the end game content I missed out on from not playing for 2 years.
IGNs : Axsiom - BeastOfBurdenIncarnate
Last edited by Axsiom on Jan 15, 2021, 10:29:08 PM
"
Axsiom wrote:
Hello, I go by Axsiom or Kevin, have about 300 hours in Path of Exile at the moment. I usually only play 1 league here or there but I put about 140 hours into Heist/Endless Delve/Flashback and my Path itch still hasn't been scratched. I'm just looking for a casual guild to hang out and chat with. I dunno if it's relevant but I'm 27 and live in Connecticut, USA.

I'm insanely excited to experience Harvest crafting for the first time. Was pretty sad to have missed it when I came back for Heist. Either way Heist was the first time I actually was interested in the endgame and kept me hooked. I barely even played the actual league mechanic of Heist, just played all the end game content I missed out on from not playing for 2 years.

hello and welcome. invitation sent

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info