We The North - guild for mature players

Hey, would love to join. I have played for a few years but I think I always stop because I have no one to chat/interact with about the game! Played an MMO for over 20 years and always go back to it from PoE because I know people, but I'm truly committed to change. Please consider me, love this game and want to stick with it. Changed my discord name to match your rules. Cheers!
Hey there, I would like to join.

Been playing PoE since day one as a casual persistent player! Live near Montreal, bilinguial french and english. I enjoy trying a new build every league. Boss rush is my discovery this league. Always good to chat with some PoE friends. Cheers!

IGN: Soltor_LAD
invites sent
Hello, I have been playing PoE off and on for awhile and I have never joined a guild. I have been looking around for a casual guild and have been wanting to play with other people.

I'm also hoping maybe I could pick brains on how to gear my character and just see more content as well as helping other people to do the same thing if I can.

My character name in PadreStankFist and my account name is Father_Stinkfist

Discord is Father-Stinkfist I had to use the underscore for my Account name due to character restrictions
hello,i have been playing poe around 2-3 years ,my play time depends on my free time, so i can say that im casual player,i would like to join your guild to discuss crazy builds and strats or talk about anything.

My character name in Debon_bumm and my acc name is DebonAirMonkey
Last edited by DebonAirMonkey on Oct 7, 2023, 5:52:19 PM
invites sent
XerxesTheGreatt
lvl 92 Juggernaut

Hi, I'm new player to PoE looking for a guild to call home.
I'm from the east coast and play about 4 hours a day and work most weekends and I work as truck driver so some weeks not on and I work nights just looking for help and more knowledge about the game.
Thanks
invite sent
Hello :)
I would love to join your guild.

Played PoE for many years, 3k hours or something. So im not the biggest grinder, but I like to be in a guild where people is active, and there is some small talk.
Im from Denmark, and 32 years young.

Playing Cyclone, just for some oldschool feeling in this league :D

PoE Name: Xqiun

IGN: CantStopTheSpin_Sorry
Rungun

I love the game but I have no friends to talk about POE to. Years of playing it but still didn't master a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info