We The North - guild for mature players

inv sent
Hey all, I am a returning player who has been away for a few leagues. I only stick with new leagues with a few characters. I'm looking for a guild to run content with. I look forward to meeting you all.
IGN - cqos
IGN:LongNippleLarryy hi there i got about 30k+ hours playing i enjoy helping new players find their way looking for a guild to break the boredom of playing solo hope i can help
Pretty casual PoE player. This league is my favorite since Harbinger so I've been playing quite a bit. My in game hobbies include getting wrecked and one shot by everything in tota, map farming, and afk stash staring. I've never thought to join a guild in my PoE past so I thought I'd give it a shot now.

IGN is LA_Bubbles.
Last edited by Bubbleraps on Sep 1, 2023, 11:29:31 AM
invites sent
[Removed]
Last edited by xtesterx on Sep 5, 2023, 1:18:03 PM
hey, if you're still looking for members I'd love to join, I've been playing since legion and have around 3.5k hours of playtime. Not really a noob but I'm still learning new things everyday. Also I'm pretty active, I either don't play a league or no-life them. ign: anc_overtaker discord: overtaker
shoot me a message in game or on disc if I'm offline. Thanks.
inv sent. welcome
Hi I'm in Australia (UTC +10:00) 37M, coder/devops by trade. Returning after some leagues.

Please add me I want to play socially and learn with other people.

Cheers!
yo! 4k+ playtime here. Mostly focused in accumulate currency through league till I get bored, I jump from strat to strat testing and collecting data so I can share with those that don't have time to test it themselves and want to make some decent currency. I'm looking foward to share knowledge and maybe try some group sessions (Always wanted to try aurabotting heh). Willing to help everyone as well as learn new stuff bout the game. English is not my main language, but I try my best on vc.

ign: AmIDoomedOrJustDrunk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info