We The North - guild for mature players

Heya! I'll need your ING and come join us in discord! :)
In game name: Mainlighttt

I am very new to the game, but I am pretty sure I am amazing. I am terrible, haha, but hoping to get better and would love a guild to bounce ideas off of and have fun with. Thank you
Hello!

My name is Sara. I'm from Minnesota. I've been "playing" since Synthesis league started. Basically, I know the basics, but could still use some help understanding what makes an item "good" to being worth Ex+. I play at random times, but mainly in the evening/late night hours Central US time. Please add me! Thank you!

IGN: AimHyre
invitations sent out, welcome.
--
Last edited by LISA_ELLANA on Apr 25, 2021, 9:50:30 AM
"
LISA_ELLANA wrote:
--
heeeeeeellooooo :)
I have been gaming since the days of Ultima. The very first action role playing game. I am in my late 40s, married with grown kids and enjoy gaming on my free time, so close to retiring. I am not from Canada but am pretty damn close, Coeur d'Alene. In game name is TighX
Hi There,
I'm Pawel. I started playing at the end of synthesis league, was grinding a lot in legion and metamorph league. I've got hooked again this league. Looking for a group to play and chill.

About me: i work in IT, in my free time "playing" guitar, rewatching my favorite tv series, gaming.
Tigh392 and Lazzzlo invite send, welcome :)
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info