We The North - guild for mature players

Hey there,

This guild seems exactly what I'm looking for!

I'm a new player that has dabbled in PoE for about 20 hours previously, but the game has evolved far beyond what I remember and it's definitely something I plan to pursue properly. I'm an MMORPG player at heart (WoW, FFxiv, Destiny etc), so the lack of team gameplay is something I am not used to, hence the immediate search for a sociable+mature guild that I can enjoy being a part of while I learn the game.

IGN: Fluvoxia - (I may change character class at some point given I'm new, I hope this is okay/easy to do?)
Steam name: Vertically Challenged

Looking forward to hearing back!

Kind regards
Fluv

Last edited by Fluvox on Apr 17, 2021, 11:24:18 AM
o/

Would like to join as well, i'm a 27 years old canadian from montreal.
I'm at about 1.2k hours played, though 90% of that is from before/after 3.0 launch. I've not played much of any leagues recently and am looking to get back into PoE now.

IGN : Jam_Clone_Jam
Account name: Jamroller
invitations sent out, welcome everyone.
^
Hello there,

i would like to know...are you focused on Leagues or Standard?

Greetings
-Duvaul
"
Duvaul wrote:
Hello there,

i would like to know...are you focused on Leagues or Standard?

Hello. We mostly play current trade league and current private league.

Greetings
-Duvaul
Hello,
My in game name is Totalitarian_Totems

I'm a 30 year old gamer who has played a number of PoE leagues and am just looking for a chill guild to join. I mostly play solo but enjoy having some banter and a place to ask questions or answer questions. I live in Pacific time zone and usually play evenings or weekends.

Thanks!
Hi!

I'd love to join your guild if you still have space.

My IGN is residentialmortgage and I'm a new zealander in my twenties looking for a relaxed guild to meet people and learn from. I've spent a few hundred hours in the game but haven't joined a guild yet, and the vibe of this guild sounds really nice.

I typically play between 1pm and 4pm NZST, at the moment most days.

Thanks so much!
invitations sent out. welcome!
I'd love to join. I'm 36, in Texas. I'm not super new, I played the metamorphosis league but my friends quit and I fell off the game. I'm back now, and need chill people to play with and learn more from

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info