We The North - guild for mature players

Great to meet you guys. Invitations sent.
bump
Living in Texas atm but from everywhere/nowhere. Mid 30s, about 600hrs in game. Looking for a chill group I can run with and learn from.

Online a good bit most days right now, but this varies depending on how busy I get.
Hiya! I'm relatively new to POE, when my ex-bf dragged me in mid Heist. Things didn't work out there, but I really like the game, so I'm looking for a new guild with patience for a casual player still learning. At least I've leveled up to getting stuck on more complex things? :)

I'm a weird witchy queer chick from Olympia, WA, and I'm usually most active at nights. I play in fits and spurts, where I'll be on for hours straight for days, and then not play for a bit. Games are more fun with friends, both for chatting while you do your own thing, and grouping up for fun. It would happen I'm in the market for more friends! Looking forward to meeting everyone! :D
invitations sent out. Welcome
Hello, been playing off/on since open beta, but I've played most expansions at this point. I'd consider myself a knowledgeable casual and enjoy helping people out with whatever endeavors they are pursuing in game. I play exclusively trade SC and have done all endgame content sans delve bosses.

IGN MerlinDischarge
Invitation sent out. Welcome
Hi,

Been playing for a bit over a month now and logged 188 hrs in that time :o
Would love to find a bunch of fun & friendly peeps to play and chat with.

I'm currently at Awakener level 6 and looking to push more end game content.

hope to hear from ya soon :)
invitation sent, welcome.
^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info