We The North - guild for mature players

Edmonton, Alberta resident here. Age 37. Started in Harbinger. I have no idea about hours, over 1500. Each league play time varies, but average would be a month into league and I usually am done with it. I’ve always played solo, but would love to have a group to chat with. I joined the discord, but wanted to know if you use a in game channel? Pls add me

IGN binny_battlemage
invitation sent. welcome
Hi I'm a mid-20s player with a few thousand hours +1-2k idle in the game. Been playing since essence league but I haven't found a guild yet. Feelin like the next league I want to play with some people and have some fun in party play. I'm from cali so pacific time zone and I have discord.
"
Nachoman1500 wrote:
Hi I'm a mid-20s player with a few thousand hours +1-2k idle in the game. Been playing since essence league but I haven't found a guild yet. Feelin like the next league I want to play with some people and have some fun in party play. I'm from cali so pacific time zone and I have discord.

Hello and welcome. invitation sent.
Yet another fellow Canadian here, old time player tough i always been casual, been on a break from quite a while, got bored of just playing this game as solo player.. miss the good old multiplayer aspect.
Hope to catch you all in game soon!
Hello. invitation sent
Hello, a fellow mid 30s guy from Edmonton here. Been playing leagues since breach, some more than others. Would be nice to have a community to chat with while playing. Will look forwarding to meeting you all.
invitation sent. welcome
I'm really looking forward to 3.14 and want to connect with a medium sized Discord this time around. I can't do global chat anymore.

I'm mid 30s, currently located in Los Angeles but moving to the east coast in July. Married with children, I plan on playing 3-4 hours a night during the work week and around 7-10 on the weekends.

I started POE during Betrayal league but only got to level 50 or so. Since then I've played and gotten two or more characters over 90 during Synthesis, Heist, and Ritual.

During Ritual, I got a Blade Vortex build up to level 90 and hated it. I ended up starting over with Frost Blades then transitioned to a COC Ice Nova build, when I got a dozen or so exalts saved up. It was so fun, I plan on doing the same this league. Depending on the patch notes, I may give Carrion golems a try this time too.

Last edited by ATenX on Apr 13, 2021, 12:47:45 AM
"
I'm really looking forward to 3.14 and want to connect with a medium sized Discord this time around. I can't do global chat anymore.

I'm mid 30s, currently located in Los Angeles but moving to the east coast in July. Married with children, I plan on playing 3-4 hours a night during the work week and around 7-10 on the weekends.

I started POE during Betrayal league but only got to level 50 or so. Since then I've played and gotten two or more characters over 90 during Synthesis, Heist, and Ritual.

During Ritual, I got a Blade Vortex build up to level 90 and hated it. I ended up starting over with Frost Blades then transitioned to a COC Ice Nova build, when I got a dozen or so exalts saved up. It was so fun, I plan on doing the same this league. Depending on the patch notes, I may give Carrion golems a try this time too.

Hello and welcome, invitation sent. Carrions might be getting nerfed again :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info